Inquiry Ryan Baker, Serenity Leopards??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-13-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
bkline
Ryan Baker, Serenity Leopards???

So ive been trying to decide if i wanted to post an inquiry on Ryan over the past two days....and well he put the icing on the cake tonight. I commented on his ad that posts 7ft het albino female retic asking who produced her...then the pm's started rolling in. i will post them at the end of this thread.
i also sell feeders locally and thats when my business with him went sour...He called last wednesday afternoon while i was on a trip to virginia to visit outback reptiles. Ryan baker ended up calling during lunch,i took the phone call, he wanted 25 guinea pigs at $1.50each. I said no problem i will have them for you, he asked what size, i explained it to him twice, we got disconnected and he texted me making sure were still on...i said yes.
I pack my large feeders(large rats,rabbits,guinea pigs and chickens) the night before a show in the winter so i dont have to wake up so early the morning of the show when i pack my snakes up. I texted him friday night after the feeders were packed and bagged to make sure we were still on. he stated that he got an order of pigs the day before and he didnt want the guinea pigs any longer but will take the large rats. I told him that is not ok, i already took my time to pack them and he came up with the excuse that i would sell them easily, and he had a buddy/vendor that would buy some but then said he wasnt coming...Well saturday comes, ryan baker shows up and asks if i have his rats....i say yes and he said he will get them when hes about to leave,i said alright. He ends up coming back about 30 minutes after shopping and looking at the rats and saying "a guy down there has them .50 cheaper a rat and bigger" i said you asked for larges. Needless to say he bought my rats at $2each and this will be the last time i ever sell him ANYTHING!!!

I just wanted to see if he has "blown off" other deals before or if i am his first negative deal. So in conclusion here are the pm's from earlier this evening which i believe are important to post, he does use the word shi* a few times which i wasnt crazy about either. here it is:
02-13-2011, 03:22 PM
SERENITY LEOPARDS

Name : Ryan Baker

Trader Rating: (0) retic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i really want her and all stuff for her gone ill give u her, 20ft rats,75gallon tank with new screened lid take all i got for her $325cash u pick up this great deal just trying to move her and all her stuff cuz got more burms on way at this time thanks alot pm me back only plz

bkline
Contributing Member

Name : brendon kline

Trader Rating: (13) Re: retic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERENITY LEOPARDS
i really want her and all stuff for her gone ill give u her, 20ft rats,75gallon tank with new screened lid take all i got for her $325cash u pick up this great deal just trying to move her and all her stuff cuz got more burms on way at this time thanks alot pm me back only plz

That isn't a god deal at all. When I buy het albinos I pay usually $125 for a 7 ft female. I have no use for tanks as don't most breeders. Plus then I need to drive an hr and half. No thanks. Plus you should give the breeders name and business not just a first name
SERENITY LEOPARDS

Trader Rating: (0) Re: retic

what breeders buisness????it none your buisness honestly about any of it dude!so anyway you pay $200 for her and rats she is yours thats all im going do if u not interested then stop emailing then buddy about it
SERENITY LEOPARDS

Trader Rating: (0) Re: retic

you can have her if u pick up $200 lowest man and if u can get all these snakes why u writing me in 1st place??curious it makes no sense u trying get shit close to basically free and you breed them all out n over populate then flip n sell shit get real dude

so there it is! please feel free to leave comments and questions, hope everything copied over alright

Old 09-21-2011, 04:36 PM   #2
DragonTailz
Just an FYI, he's been actively trying to rip people off again. He is a nusiance in our area and is passing off snakes to be het, when they're actually normals. Now, part of that is consumer lack of knowledge, but being predatory is not ethical IMO. Sorry to hear about your experiences.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!