Mark Vitelli -- Awesome Aquatics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-06-2008, 11:43 PM   #1
Shanty
Thumbs up Mark Vitelli -- Awesome Aquatics

OK, so Mark sells corals, too. I don't know about his corals but I DO KNOW about his cornsnakes. He is an awesome seller; a good guy who produces excellent corns. He offers quality stock, packs them superbly for shipping, and then cares about the "ride" they take getting to you. He'll communicate efficiently and often as well.

Mark gets a top rating from this Texan.

Shannon Hiatt

Old 08-07-2008, 09:06 AM   #2
mvite

Now this is AWESOME! My first BOI entry!!

Thank YOU, Shannon!

It's a pleasure to call you a friend. I appreciate your trust in me and look forward to many more transactions in the future.

Thanks again!

Mark

Old 08-07-2008, 02:28 PM   #3
Atlas511
Best transaction EVER!

Mark sold me 1.1 Super Dwarf Retics and 0.1 Tiger Dwarf and i was amazed at the quality of the animals. Everything went smooth with money transaction and shipping was flawless. I recieved phone calls from him during the sale, just before shipping, right when the package arrived, and the night after the snakes settled in! That is what i call an A+++++ Service! We still talk and i have done business with him in past. It looks like Mark is here to stay! Welcom to the Reptile Kingdom!!

Old 08-07-2008, 03:31 PM   #4
BezilsGirl
Thumbs up

I sold Mark some cornsnakes a while back and he was the best buyer! He was easy to deal with and the nicest guy. I would love to sell to him again. Now that he has things for sale I've love to buy from him too! Really top-notch. Good Luck in your future reptile dealings Mark!

Old 08-07-2008, 05:04 PM   #5
mvite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas511
Mark sold me 1.1 Super Dwarf Retics and 0.1 Tiger Dwarf and i was amazed at the quality of the animals...... It looks like Mark is here to stay! Welcom to the Reptile Kingdom!!
Right back atcha Shane! It was a pleasure working with you as well.

You can't beat someone who is as passionate about this as you are, (and that sends OVERNIGHTED MONEY ORDERS!!!)

It was definitely a pleasure "meeting" you.

I sold all my coral!!! SO I AM HERE TO STAY!!!

Old 08-07-2008, 05:08 PM   #6
mvite
Quote:
Originally Posted by BezilsGirl
I sold Mark some cornsnakes a while back and he was the best buyer! He was easy to deal with and the nicest guy. I would love to sell to him again. Now that he has things for sale I've love to buy from him too! Really top-notch. Good Luck in your future reptile dealings Mark!
Thanks Heather! I appreciate your kind words.

"Plaz" and BeRnice were just asking about you!!

Sorry to hijack my own thread.

Old 08-07-2008, 05:41 PM   #7
BezilsGirl
Glad they are doing well! So if there is no more coral- are you getting a new business name? (Just curious!)

Old 08-07-2008, 06:14 PM   #8
mvite
It's hard to say---but since all my legal paperwork and website are done as Awesome Aquatics---that's how I'm - a - gonna leave it for a while.

The coral thing got too much like work instead of a hobby. So I stopped it. Maybe someday I will start again.

Old 08-07-2008, 09:29 PM   #9
tsthompson
Thumbs up Great Guy!

I have bought, sold & traded with Mark. Every transaction has been very professional & flawless! His animals are Awesome! I highly recommend Mark to anybody! He's one of the best in my book! Keep up the Great work!!
Tom Thompson

Old 08-09-2008, 09:48 AM   #10
mvite
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsthompson
I have bought, sold & traded with Mark.
That's a herpin' home run!

Thanks Mr. T!

The fact is---I wouldn't know my Ice from a hole-in-the-ground if it weren't for you!!

I appreciate all of your help and your kind words!

Mark

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!