Mark Vitelli -- Awesome Aquatics - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2008, 01:03 PM   #11
BIG_BAD_WOLF
Just bought an awesome pair of spotted pythons from Mark. Great guy, very helpful. Will be doing business again very soon.

Old 09-08-2008, 12:46 PM   #12
luciddream
I have bought a couple of Balls from Mark. He has excellent animals, and really cares about the quality and care of them. He is very knowledgeable and a trustworthy guy. I appreciate all the advice I have gotten from him. Thanks Mark.

- Adam Schuster
SKS Exotics

Old 09-14-2008, 06:18 PM   #13
Shadera
I just met Mark today and purchased a few balls from him. He's one of those genuinely friendly, honest guys that you like immediately. Nice animals, happy to answer questions and offer advice, and he helped me finally snag that spormal I've been jonesing for.

I'd buy from him again, no hesitation whatsoever.

Spormal! -squee-

Old 06-14-2009, 03:57 PM   #14
Shadera
Just wanted to add that Mark's a great customer as well as a great seller. We finished a deal today, and he was nice enough to meet me halfway!

Mark, I hope you didn't tell the missus you met up with some chick with herps at a seedy truckstop this afternoon. LMAO Although I must apologize that two of the kids didn't take my advice and potty before we left.

Great guy, we always end up chatting for a while and he's really great company. It was nice to hear whatcha been up to and what kind of plans you've got going. I look forward to doing some shows with you in the future, that's gonna be a riot!

Old 06-14-2009, 09:12 PM   #15
samantha07
Great guy

I purchased a AWESOME 06 Graziani pastel from Mark a few years ago the poor pastel was lost in transit for 24 hours. Mark was great he was calling and doing whatever he could to find out what was going on with the snake. Once the snake was located and finally shipped to me. I got a great snake who is now a proven breeder. I would buy from Mark in a heartbeat.
Even under stress he didn't lose his cool.

Old 06-14-2009, 09:39 PM   #16
repti-racks
SUPER DWARF

We purchased a super dwarf from mark great guy awsome snake excellent health and strong eater and tame as mentioned.

Thanks mark

Old 09-03-2009, 03:10 PM   #17
Mike Shaffer Reptiles
I have gotten Corns and Balls from Mark and it has been nothing but "top quality" animals everytime! Can't wait to do more business with him! Thanks Mark!

Old 09-03-2009, 04:58 PM   #18
dprince
Mark is one of the VERY good guys, with healthy, robust animals and second to none customer service.

Old 09-03-2009, 05:56 PM   #19
mvite
Thanks Mike & Debbie! I'm really glad to have made some new friends-- even you, Mike.

Believe me when I tell you that it was my pleasure. I get to hoard and breed all kindsa cool stuff and then peeps send me money for the babies!

THANK YOU(Z)!!!!

Old 09-04-2009, 05:57 PM   #20
Dave Riley
Mark's on my short list

Mark is a great guy who is honest, accommodating, and trustworthy. He is a great communicator and very easy to do business with. His animals have been top-notch. I am certain that I will do business with him in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!