Bad Guy Brock Shue -Herpking1720 Bad ethics - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-04-2011, 04:54 PM   #11
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpking1720 View Post
I will meet you there to buy them back if I can make it I don't know if my grandma has a breast cancer appointment that day but I will try to make it.

Seeing as the show is on a Sunday the excuse of a doctor appointment is as lame as the dragons appear.

Old 09-04-2011, 04:59 PM   #12
joshcosta56
and Brock to be fair, you did mention that there was the nip even right in front of my face. But it wasn't like you pointed out the other multiple nipS, and at the time I glanced and thought nip, ya that was in the ad, no big deal. So ya part of this was defiantly my fault, but I still believe you should be partly at fault as well for not giving full detail in your ad. I think that we should both take some knowledge from this trade. Me- I need to learn to ask more questions, ask for pictures, and take a better look at the animals I'm purchasing when purchasing them. Brock- Just be as precise as possible when posting ads, you really do seem to be a good guy, you're offering to buy them back and that's a respectful and responsible offer (that I will accept =p). It's best to always tell the customer everything up front so that there is less chance for problems to arise, and people will respect your integrity.

Old 09-04-2011, 05:08 PM   #13
joshcosta56
Really Brock? You just talked about going to the show this month when you were at my house yesterday. Are you really willing to buy them back?

Old 09-04-2011, 06:01 PM   #14
Bill T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpking1720 View Post
Actually he seen them in person before purchasing them I was sitting there showing him in person the defaults
Did he show you them, did you pick each one of them up and look at them?

Old 09-04-2011, 06:21 PM   #15
Herpking1720
Yes I will buy them back, and I was thinking of a different date sorry yeah I will be there Josh I was thinking the reptile show was 19th not 18th
Sorry for confusion

Old 09-04-2011, 06:22 PM   #16
Herpking1720
I do take fault for not adding all the details but never knew anything was wrong with the male besides the tail seen his mouth opened when I checked but never occurred to me.

Old 09-04-2011, 07:40 PM   #17
joshcosta56
It's cool Brock, so long as I see you at the show we'll be cool =), and Bill yes he picked one up and showed me one default, but the rest I glanced at and did not pick up/ thoroughly check individually. No hard feelings man, guess I'll be seeing you at the show, Ill txt you so we can figure out a time.

Old 09-04-2011, 08:03 PM   #18
oh2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Seeing as the show is on a Sunday the excuse of a doctor appointment is as lame as the dragons appear.
Seeing how his grandmother has breast cancer maybe you should not be making comments about appointments

Old 09-04-2011, 09:12 PM   #19
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh2012 View Post
Seeing how his grandmother has breast cancer maybe you should not be making comments about appointments

Wouldn't that make her YOUR grandmother as well? Seems a little odd that you have ONE post and chose to post nothing of value.

Can a Mod do an IP check, please?

Old 09-04-2011, 09:13 PM   #20
sagespyder@yahoo.com
maybe if you thought about it, attending the show on a sunday, how many doctor appts are made for sundays?

on the same note, we really don't need to know about his(your?) relative's medical matters. He should know what he has to do AND when he is free. specifics should only be about the sell and nothing more.

many times we have seen people here use family as an excuse as to why they have not been able to honor an agreement and more often then not it was all a lie.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!