Bad Guy Brock Shue -Herpking1720 Bad ethics - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-04-2011, 09:23 PM   #21
Herpking1720
First of all this is all irrelevant and that is my brother told him to stay off but he don't listen. -.- Also, if I am not able to make a personal comment how is it he can make a thread about a sale that is already complete. All that does is ask for people to get into something that is none of their business. So no offense to any of you but I really don't give a fuck what you think and if I was a bad person or a scam would I offer to buy them back honestly I don't have to I could just say the sale is final and that's that. Which I am considering with how pissed everybody is making me.
Also Ryoko, not many doctors appointments are on sundays but cancer appointments can be on any day of the week even holidays sometimes

Old 09-04-2011, 10:10 PM   #22
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpking1720 View Post
First of all this is all irrelevant and that is my brother told him to stay off but he don't listen. -.- Also, if I am not able to make a personal comment how is it he can make a thread about a sale that is already complete. All that does is ask for people to get into something that is none of their business. So no offense to any of you but I really don't give a fuck what you think and if I was a bad person or a scam would I offer to buy them back honestly I don't have to I could just say the sale is final and that's that. Which I am considering with how pissed everybody is making me.
Also Ryoko, not many doctors appointments are on sundays but cancer appointments can be on any day of the week even holidays sometimes
Well this board is for people to make decisions about people/businesses. That makes it our business. Just because YOU personally may never sell another animal, others will and people need to be warned. You sold sub-par animals, got called on it and now you're crying about it. If you REALLY didn't care what people thought, you wouldn't be here.
You need to make right what was made wrong. It's simple. You don't need to act like a child, just do the right thing.

Old 09-04-2011, 10:16 PM   #23
Bobby Douglass
Josh, you are aware that he's only offering to buy back the dragons for $120 and not the other stuff, right?

Old 09-04-2011, 10:22 PM   #24
Herpking1720
Do you realize I did not sell Josh any animal he did not have the chance to see so it is not my fault he bought it I am not "crying" about anything. I do not care what people on the internet think of me I am who I am that's that. I am not acting like a child and I believe offering to buy them off him is the right thing to do but maybe I should just change my mind and say fuck it. Either way I don't fucking care I got people who understand my side of it, he now has people who understand his side. I don't care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldwurm View Post
Well this board is for people to make decisions
about people/businesses. That makes it our business. Just because YOU personally may never sell another animal, others will and people need to be warned. You sold sub-par animals, got called on it and now you're crying about it. If you REALLY didn't care what people thought, you wouldn't be here.
You need to make right what was made wrong. It's simple. You don't need to act like a child, just do the right thing.

Old 09-04-2011, 10:29 PM   #25
wyldwurm
Quote:
Do you realize I did not sell Josh any animal he did not have the chance to see so it is not my fault he bought it I am not "crying" about anything. I do not care what people on the internet think of me I am who I am that's that. I am not acting like a child and I believe offering to buy them off him is the right thing to do but maybe I should just change my mind and say **** it. Either way I don't ******** care I got people who understand my side of it, he now has people who understand his side. I don't care.
Yes I realize he had the chance to see....i did read the thread. You said you would buy them back, stop complaining that other people actually express their opinion. Keep your word.
It's a good thing you don't care because at the rate you are going, you won't last long here.

Old 09-04-2011, 11:30 PM   #26
DAND
Quote:
First of all this is all irrelevant and that is my brother told him to stay off but he don't listen. -.- Also, if I am not able to make a personal comment how is it he can make a thread about a sale that is already complete. All that does is ask for people to get into something that is none of their business. So no offense to any of you but I really don't give a fork what you think and if I was a bad person or a scam would I offer to buy them back honestly I don't have to I could just say the sale is final and that's that. Which I am considering with how pissed everybody is making me.
If it is so easy for you to back out from doing something you said you were going to do due to everybody hurting your widdle fweelings then you are not a man of your word. Actually making such a statement sounds very childish. I'd suggest growing up and simply following through with purchasing the animals back and quitting while you are ahead.

Couple the ease in which you would renege on your word and your lying by omission about the animals you were selling and you have more then enough criteria to make my do not do business with list.

Josh I am a vendor at the Cleveland show and I would appreciate it if you would point out who Brock is because I for one want to make sure to never do business with him. He certainly doesn't appear to be an honest person and chances are the animals conditions were directly a result of his care or lack there of and that is someone who I would rather know who he is so I would not ever buy nor sell anything to him. I'll pm you closer to the show so you can know where to find me.

Old 09-05-2011, 12:32 AM   #27
joshcosta56
Quote:
Well this board is for people to make decisions about people/businesses. That makes it our business. Just because YOU personally may never sell another animal, others will and people need to be warned. You sold sub-par animals, got called on it and now you're crying about it. If you REALLY didn't care what people thought, you wouldn't be here.
Just prove you are mature and buy them back,

Josh, you are aware that he's only offering to buy back the dragons for $120 and not the other stuff, right?

Yes I do understand he's only offering to buy back that dragons and that is all I need to be happy and I will leave it at that. I was satisfied with the cage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
If it is so easy for you to back out from doing something you said you were going to do due to everybody hurting your widdle fweelings then you are not a man of your word. Actually making such a statement sounds very childish. I'd suggest growing up and simply following through with purchasing the animals back and quitting while you are ahead.

Couple the ease in which you would renege on your word and your lying by omission about the animals you were selling and you have more then enough criteria to make my do not do business with list.

Josh I am a vendor at the Cleveland show and I would appreciate it if you would point out who Brock is because I for one want to make sure to never do business with him. He certainly doesn't appear to be an honest person and chances are the animals conditions were directly a result of his care or lack there of and that is someone who I would rather know who he is so I would not ever buy nor sell anything to him. I'll pm you closer to the show so you can know where to find me.
Also Brock, regarding your recent text message, why don't you ask the people of the forums?

Old 09-05-2011, 01:05 AM   #28
Snake-Queen
I have a male that his mouth does not close all the way at the very end. I didn't/don't think that is a flaw, but I could be wrong. He is a perfectly healthy dragon. I think it is knid of endearing.

Now, for the females... toe and tail nips, when disclosed are not a huge issue (with me, as long as they are not too bad), however a broken leg is bad. The poor dear needs to go to a vet.

Old 09-05-2011, 09:47 PM   #29
oh2012
Quote:
Wouldn't that make her YOUR grandmother as well? Seems a little odd that you have ONE post and chose to post nothing of value.

Can a Mod do an IP check, please?
Nothing of value excuse me sorry my grandmother is more important than reptiles and how is this any of your business i Don't believe it is, and to everyone out there acting like there vets why don't you open up a practice O wait because you don't have a license and would rather sit here and be nosy, and I have done some work for humane societies and know how to take care of animals and not try to make money and keep them sick and injured like some people.....

Old 09-05-2011, 10:14 PM   #30
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh2012 View Post
Nothing of value excuse me sorry my grandmother is more important than reptiles and how is this any of your business i Don't believe it is, and to everyone out there acting like there vets why don't you open up a practice O wait because you don't have a license and would rather sit here and be nosy, and I have done some work for humane societies and know how to take care of animals and not try to make money and keep them sick and injured like some people.....
Actually, your grandmother has nothing to do with this thread and no one said she wasn't important so chill out.

Well congrats for working with some animals, bet that makes you feel proud. Whoopdi-doo. But, before you go around spouting off at the mouth about me when you know absolutely nothing about me, don't assume you know anything at ALL about me. I work with animals day in and day out. If you take a look at my profile, you will see that no, I am not a licensed veterinarian....YET

like some people, huh? You mean like your brother who knowingly sold injured beardies!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!