Bad Guy Brock Shue -Herpking1720 Bad ethics - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-05-2011, 11:57 PM   #41
Bill T
Give the man his money back but if I where you I would give it all back and get your tank and lights back also.

Old 09-06-2011, 12:56 AM   #42
Herpking1720
Bill T he likes the tank and lights I can get new ones I plan on buying the animals back as far as vet care goes if the person who owns them now don't do the right thing and take them to the vet I will seeing as how that's the kinda person I am. Also the male with the nipped tail and jaw I bought from a pet store and didn't plan on selling it until recently I was debating on getting out of lizards and more so into snakes. The other nipped appendages were while in my care I had them as babies and then when they started getting bigger the one with no toes was attacked by it's siblings. So I separated it and put her in her own cage obviously there is no way they can grow back. After you consider the amount of time and money I put into them there is no way I would gain a profit anyways so as far as the flipping them for a profit goes that is not true I had them as pets and when I get them back that is what they will be. However I may breed the male with some other females I will possibly be purchasing. AS FAR AS THE IRRELEVANT BULLYING OF MY BROTHER. HE is 17 and still a child please ignore him he is just upset if you want to reply about his stupidity reply to me he is simply a child and upset.
Thank you all.

Old 09-06-2011, 06:59 AM   #43
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpking1720 View Post
Bill T he likes the tank and lights I can get new ones I plan on buying the animals back as far as vet care goes if the person who owns them now don't do the right thing and take them to the vet I will seeing as how that's the kinda person I am.
Seeing as how that's the kinda person you are maybe you should have taken them to the vet before you sold them. All this time and effort you claim to have put into these and you conveniently overlook the condition they are in. Multiply that with all the observation of your wanna be vet brother and these animals should have been in much better condition then pictured. The pictures of the animals and your lack of full disclosure of their condition show the kinda person you are.

Quote:
Also the male with the nipped tail and jaw I bought from a pet store and didn't plan on selling it until recently I was debating on getting out of lizards and more so into snakes.
Snakes would be a better choice for the amount of attention you appear to pay to your animals. Though I would suggest a pet rock would be a little more to your husbandry capabilities.

Quote:
The other nipped appendages were while in my care I had them as babies and then when they started getting bigger the one with no toes was attacked by it's siblings.
Toe and tail nips occur when they are not fed enough. If you provide enough food and they won't cannibalize each other. If you don't you end up with what you pawned off to Josh.

Quote:
So I separated it and put her in her own cage obviously there is no way they can grow back. After you consider the amount of time and money I put into them there is no way I would gain a profit anyways so as far as the flipping them for a profit goes that is not true I had them as pets and when I get them back that is what they will be. However I may breed the male with some other females I will possibly be purchasing.
Instead of purchasing more and attempting to breed them I would suggest seeing if you can keep these alive before taking on more then you can handle. Seeing as you couldn't handle the few you had, more isn't too good of an idea.

Quote:
AS FAR AS THE IRRELEVANT BULLYING OF MY BROTHER. HE is 17 and still a child please ignore him he is just upset if you want to reply about his stupidity reply to me he is simply a child and upset.
Thank you all.
Don't go blaming the lake for a drowning when the victim can't swim and still decides to take a dip. Either teach him to swim or get him some water wings. I'd suggest keeping him out of the deep end nonetheless.

Old 09-06-2011, 01:57 PM   #44
Herpking1720
K well now I am not going to buy them back. Since I shoved them off on him. Also, the things leg was not broken when I left. So there you go. And also they were fed plenty but you wouldn't know seeing as how you weren't here and didn't see them. As far as my brother goes we will see who the wanna be is when he graduates from college and becomes a vet instead of some compulsive animal breeder.

Old 09-06-2011, 02:06 PM   #45
Shiari
Vaguely unrelated, but as an RVT....

If your brother is intent on becoming a veterinarian, please have him tighten up his standards on what is "perfectly fine" in an animal. Noting and documenting even tiny abnormalities is very important, professionally and medically. If you don't pay attention to those details, you might miss something that can help modify a differential diagnosis list. For example, the other day I was helping intubate a cat when I noticed something odd and asymmetrical on the soft palate. It wasn't terribly obvious, but it turned out to be a squamous cell carcinoma.

Old 09-06-2011, 02:09 PM   #46
Herpking1720
He had nothing to do with the listing of them.

Old 09-06-2011, 03:12 PM   #47
DAND
Quote:
K well now I am not going to buy them back. Since I shoved them off on him. Also, the things leg was not broken when I left. So there you go. And also they were fed plenty but you wouldn't know seeing as how you weren't here and didn't see them. As far as my brother goes we will see who the wanna be is when he graduates from college and becomes a vet instead of some compulsive animal breeder.
Well the childish manner in which you are reacting my guess is you and your brother are twins. You are certainly not acting like a man and are definitely not a man of your word. You have shown you are deserving of this bad guy thread even more now.

And no, there were not fed plenty. Were they, they wouldn't have cannibalized each others appendages. I don't know how to say it any simpler so that you can comprehend it.

As for your brother becoming a vet .......

Old 09-06-2011, 03:16 PM   #48
Bill T
Brock don't back out now just do what you said you were going to do. Don't let things get to you learn from this. A few more questions what time did you drop them off and did you offer to buy them back before this came to the BOI?

Old 09-06-2011, 03:28 PM   #49
Herpking1720
Bill T I left here at 4 got there bout 5 or 6 and we sat there talked a bit. As far as DAND you wanna settle it like men I can show you how much of a man I am when you are on the floor looking up at me bitch. Also, Bill T I never mentioned a negotiable refund, he never gave me the chance to offer the refund he just jumped on here before we really talked bout it and bad repped me so why should I buy back an animal he injured? Don't think so I know this makes me look bad but either way I have my hands tied behind my back and am asked to make a half court shot. Other words no matter what I am portrayed as a bad guy. David Grunning you can keep laughing all you want you god damn bully I don't care.

Old 09-06-2011, 03:41 PM   #50
oh2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Well the childish manner in which you are reacting my guess is you and your brother are twins. You are certainly not acting like a man and are definitely not a man of your word. You have shown you are deserving of this bad guy thread even more now.

And no, there were not fed plenty. Were they, they wouldn't have cannibalized each others appendages. I don't know how to say it any simpler so that you can comprehend it.

As for your brother becoming a vet .......
Ok dand I quite frankly don't care what you think about me becoming a vet so why don't u stfu and mind your own buisness and. Stop harassing people for a living and get a grip on life

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!