Bad Guy Brock Shue -Herpking1720 Bad ethics - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-19-2011, 03:56 PM   #81
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh2012 View Post
This isn't any of the beardies involved and why don't you just really shut the f@$k up.
I'm sure this one isn't one of the ones involved as I'm sure this one didn't make it to the selling block.

I guess you are hell bent on joining your brother in getting banned with your choice of language.

Old 09-19-2011, 03:59 PM   #82
wyldwurm
I had no doubt this would end like it did. Obviously Brock is not a man of integrity and should be avoided at all costs. It is also apparent that he has a serious lack of education about the animals he has in his care. This type of neglect is abusive and he should never be allowed to own anything with a heartbeat. Disgusting - a true BAD GUY. Way to prove yourself nothing more than a thief, Brock.

I am glad you found them a proper home. By taking that loss, Josh, you have shown yourself to be a man that I would be proud to do business with.

Old 09-19-2011, 04:07 PM   #83
DAND
For anyone who happens to see this person when answering an add in the North Central and surrounding areas in Ohio may I suggest avoiding him at all costs. He is nothing more then a thief and neglects the animals in his possession (I was going to use the word care but obviously that is a word he has absolutely no grasp of the meaning).
Attached Images

Old 09-19-2011, 04:09 PM   #84
DAND
I certainly hope he does not work in the shop where this pic appears to have been taken.

I think I will investigate the location of this place and inform them of this thread and his animal husbandry practices.

Old 09-19-2011, 04:56 PM   #85
RossCA
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshcosta56 View Post
Just wanted to update everyone about the All Cleveland Reptile show yesterday. I was there and Brock failed to show up and buy the beardies back. I'm actually quite happy that I didn't end up selling them back to Brock because I KNOW the gentleman I sold the beardies to will take PROPER care of them. I did take a huge loss by selling all 3 beardies for only $20, but I know that the man who took them will make sure they're properly cared for, instead of selling them back to Brock who most likely is responsible for these animal's poor condition. I advise anyone who stumbles upon this thread to refrain from doing business with Brock Shue. And last but certainly not least, I would like to thank everyone who posted in this thread. And a special thanks to DAND for the continuous support! You stuck up for me around the clock. I truly appreciate your efforts towards informing and bettering the reptile community in my situation and various others around fauna. DAND also has the best crickets around! Very helpful and informative as well!
Sorry to hear about that Josh, but I'm sure you suspected he wouldn't show up anyway. I'm pretty sure he will live to regret handling this situation the way he did. He's young and has a lot of years ahead of him. If he decides to breed herps and sell them in the future, which is a big possibility, this post will hurt him and rightfully so. He said he would buy them back and pulled out only because someone else ticked him off. It was nothing you said, so why take it out on you? Thanks for bringing it to the BOI, Josh. You did the right thing. And thanks to DAND for standing up for whats right.

Old 09-20-2011, 01:12 AM   #86
Homegrown Scales
Those poor beardies. The ones that were bought by you Josh and the one in the pic posted by dand were obviously neglected. Thats incredibly sad. Well thanks for bringing these guys.....yes Im including the brother....to the boi. Theyve been added to my do not do business with list. Very sad.
I pray to god they dont have any other animals.

Morgan Weiss

Old 09-20-2011, 07:49 AM   #87
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homegrown Scales View Post
Those poor beardies. The ones that were bought by you Josh and the one in the pic posted by dand were obviously neglected. Thats incredibly sad. Well thanks for bringing these guys.....yes Im including the brother....to the boi. Theyve been added to my do not do business with list. Very sad.
I pray to god they dont have any other animals.

Morgan Weiss
Oh no, they weren't neglected. He put so much time and money into those animals.

And yes, the brother is just as clueless as his sibling. I'd avoid the two of them at all costs. Do not buy and certainly do not sell to either of them.

Unfortunately there were pics of a ball python which looked alright but that doesn't mean it wasn't acquired shortly before the pics were taken. He (brock) had posted about getting into snakes previously in this thread. A pet rock would be more to their combined animal husbandry knowledge.

It's unfortunate that animals have had to suffer due to the either or the combination of ignorance, arrogance and or laziness of brock. We can only hope he (as well as his brother) will expand his knowledge before expanding his collection. Unfortunately when kids like this think they know it all they are seldom open to any advice or direction. Maybe with time they two of them will grow up but lets hope that no more animals have to suffer in the interim.

Old 09-21-2011, 01:20 PM   #88
joshcosta56
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Maybe with time they two of them will grow up but lets hope that no more animals have to suffer in the interim.
^ +1

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!