Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 51 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2011, 06:13 PM   #501
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by charleshanklin View Post
Fauna zealots huh? Thats funny to me since you almost 4 times the number of posts that I do. So what is your intent? To stir up trouble while being your friends knight in shining armour?

So what do you call not paying someone back what they are owed? Taking their money and running is what to you?
Not quite how it happened but ok. You win. Is that what you wanted? I don't NEED to win.

Old 04-12-2011, 06:17 PM   #502
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
I gotta run, I think I am having a drink with Jas later. Don't want to be late!
Ohhhhh, along with being patronizing and disrespectful, you are also capable of wittiness! Or at least you think you are! You're just making yourself look awful. It's really surprising to me, because I thought you were an alright guy.

Old 04-12-2011, 06:18 PM   #503
KelliH
Quote:
I won't dignify most of this with an answer. What I will say is that I am not involved in this industry and couldn't give less of a crap what you or anyone else thinks of me. People I have sold animals to know me and that's all that matters. The industry is full of scumbags and losers. Big names that most people think are great guys. Adam is not and has never been one of those guys. Think what you want, say what you want, its ok with me.
Oh please, you are a nothing in this industry. You are some guy that had a few ball pythons that used to post on Fauna, that is all.

Old 04-12-2011, 06:19 PM   #504
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
Ohhhhh, along with being patronizing and disrespectful, you are also capable of wittiness! Or at least you think you are! You're just making yourself look awful. It's really surprising to me, because I thought you were an alright guy.
Again, in case you missed it, I don't care what you think of me. I know who my true friends are, Kelli. I have no interest in what people on the Internet who have never met me think of me. Please try to comprehend that.

Old 04-12-2011, 06:20 PM   #505
jglass38
Quote:
Oh please, you are a nothing in this industry. You are some guy that had a few ball pythons that used to post on Fauna, that is all.
Yup. You got it. But you are a big deal. Doesn't change the fact that I have a lot of knowledge about this industry and the scum operating in it.

Old 04-12-2011, 06:32 PM   #506
Devon Hodgins
Quote:
The industry is full of scumbags and losers. Big names that most people think are great guys. Adam is not and has never been one of those guys.Think what you want, say what you want, its ok with me.
You are half wrong there.I never thought I would've agreed with you, but I rose above your level and agreed with you.Atleast half the way.

Adam is a "scumbag and a loser"

Adam is not a "big name that most think are geat"

Hey I wasnt the one who said it.You did.I just rearangd this esntence to make sense.

Old 04-12-2011, 06:34 PM   #507
KelliH
Quote:
Yup. You got it. But you are a big deal. Doesn't change the fact that I have a lot of knowledge about this industry and the scum operating in it.
All I am trying to get across to you is that if you were still in this business and you were owed $5000 you would be the one here posting on the BOI about it. It looks bad for you to keep coming here posting to defend your friend. I think you are being stubborn and not thinking about how you would feel if it were you that had the money stolen from you. You are trying to be a friend to this Adam person, I get it but is he really worthy of it?

I'm done with it. Sorry Jamie but it just rubbed me the wrong way when you made that smug post about how these posts in here are doing NOTHING and that they were a waste of time, and the little winky smilie was annoying too.

Old 04-12-2011, 06:39 PM   #508
jglass38
Quote:
All I am trying to get across to you is that if you were still in this business and you were owed $5000 you would be the one here posting on the BOI about it. It looks bad for you to keep coming here posting to defend your friend. I think you are being stubborn and not thinking about how you would feel if it were you that had the money stolen from you. You are trying to be a friend to this Adam person, I get it but is he really worthy of it?

I'm done with it. Sorry Jamie but it just rubbed me the wrong way when you made that smug post about how these posts in here are doing NOTHING and that they were a waste of time, and the little winky smilie was annoying too.
Get over yourself, Kelli. Your high and mighty act has been going on for years. Nobody likes it.

Old 04-12-2011, 06:49 PM   #509
KelliH
Quote:
Get over yourself, Kelli. Your high and mighty act has been going on for years. Nobody likes it.
Ok Glass, I'm sure you are right. That's why I have one of the highest trader ratings on this site, that's why I'm still doing business in this industry after so many years, that's why I am a success in my field, because no one likes my high and mighty act. That seems a bit backwards but maybe you are right.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:11 PM   #510
ted1025
Seriously though, as terrible as I feel for the OP, is it not time to take a legal route?? The statue of limitations might run out and by now it's gotta be getting close

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland