Rich Baker - Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-05-2008, 03:23 PM   #1
dfherrera
Thumbs up Rich Baker - Good Guy

I just purchased two ball pythons from Rich and Jeff of Chesapeake Bay Ball Pythons and wanted to say that I am very pleased. Both animals are in great shape and Rich was great to work with.

Keep up the great job.

Dan Herrera

Old 03-06-2008, 07:20 PM   #2
rbchesapeakeball
Thank you Dan, we appreciate the compliment!

Rich

Old 03-06-2010, 09:52 PM   #3
dragonlvr64
Talking Rich Baker, Chesapeake Bay Ball Pythons

We just purchased a gorgeous 2009 male Mojave Ball Python from Rich Baker of Chesapeake Bay Ball Pythons.

You could not ask for a nicer, more down to earth person to deal with. He answered all of our questions, provided documentation showing hatch date,feeding schedule and lineage information.

The snake we purchased was very well taken care of and not at all head shy.

We are thrilled with our new addition and will see Rich in the future for another high quality BP.

Old 03-07-2010, 04:15 AM   #4
Ostiguy
I have bought snakes and racks from Rich, he is the best guy that i have dealt with. Everything went great and the animals were in top condition.

Old 03-07-2010, 07:30 AM   #5
rbchesapeakeball
Thank you Cindy, I'm glad you and Todd like the little guy!

Thanks Mike, I appreciate the compliments!

Rich

Old 03-07-2010, 07:36 AM   #6
elkmillbillyreptiles
I am also addicted to buying from Rich. I only buy reptiles from 3 people. And racks from one person. Rich's snakes and racks are the best. Just waiting for him to hatch out some stuff. I'm glad I got to meet Rich and Jeff.

Old 03-07-2010, 10:53 AM   #7
illbeyoursoldier
How can I not add to this thread?? Rich Baker of Chesapeake Bay Ball Pythons is a GREAT guy to work with. I'd trust him for ANYTHING snake related... Quality guy with quality animals. Can't go wrong here!

See you next show, Rich.
Chelsea & Frank

Old 03-07-2010, 11:06 AM   #8
rbchesapeakeball
Thank you Dave! I saw some ovulations last month, so we should have some eggs in the bator soon, we'll see if we can help you fill up some of those racks!

Thank you Chelsea! I appreciate the kind words!

See you guys soon,

Rich

Old 05-31-2011, 10:10 AM   #9
lyfoti05
I'd like to take two seconds to echo what everyone else has said about Rich. It was through him that I purchased my first lesser and was also the first time I had received an animal through Fed-Ex. Needless to say, I was slightly anxious, but Rich made the process smooth, his communication was top-notch, and of course, the animal was/is gorgeous! I will be definitely be doing business again. Thanks again Rich!

Tim

Old 05-31-2011, 07:31 PM   #10
rbchesapeakeball
Thank you Tim, we appreciate the compliments!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!