R.I.P Chuck Kimmel (critical bill) :( - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 10-09-2011, 11:13 PM   #151
Dennis Hultman
Sales manager?
Attached Images

Old 10-10-2011, 06:47 PM   #152
crotalusadamanteus
Hmmm, imagine that.

I think it's cool as hell that people are still feeling your sting Chuck. Your presence will be felt here forever! RIP

Old 10-10-2011, 07:01 PM   #153
timebider
Holy crap, Wes is back?! I'm gonna start reading the BOI again.

Tell you what, not many days go by that I don't read something and think of Chuck. What a huge void he left.

Old 10-10-2011, 09:14 PM   #154
herpsunlimited
Funny how everyone jumps on the Bandwagon, just to have something to bitch about. I been down this road so many times before. So many hypocritical people on this forum. Yes there have been changes on my registration. The original one that I had was actually under my wife, before we were married, also my profession did change, and now finally I registered a new account to accuratly reflect my current status and location, I did this only after realizing I couldn't just close this account. Everyone is very quick to judge and make opinions without knowing complete stories. Me and Chucks issues are obviously permanatly resoloved. I feel very sad for his families loss, but at the same time, what people did during life dictates how they are remembered in death. My purpose for wanting to visit him besides the fact he screwed me out of money and talked bad about perfectly healthy animals, was to retrieve my animals he did not pay for, and to address our differences in person. This forum is a joke for handling problems. People lie, have no proof to back it up and then bash other people. I am currently a Federal Law Enforcement Officer, and that dosen't mean anything. I would never use my position or tools to cause anyone harm. At the time when me and chuck aka critical bill were having issues I was a fricking car salesman, not a police officer. But you can rest assured, this will be my last post under this username. I have a new user account that accuratly reflects my current status and location. I am an open book, I have no secrets, anyone is more than welcome to ask anything they would like. I would however respectfully ask that if you have a question to PM me, and ask me as an adult and be truthful. I have many friends in the reptile business that would speak to my character. I have never offended anyone or had serious complaints other than the guy who's name is on this post. I just hate that other people are around to continue his same work, doing the same thing, judging without asking questions or having facts. As I said, research my old username on here. I was really good to customers and didn't make enemies. I am a moral person and do not take to anyone not paying for what they recieved. This dosen't happen anymore as I would never ship without payment up front. I don't sell many reptiles and I work alot, but I do still enjoy the hobby and make a few deals time to time. I do apologize if my previous post offended anybody. Carlos Monday

Old 10-10-2011, 09:29 PM   #155
herpsunlimited
I am still shocked that everyone on here is saying i'm a bad person or abusing my authority for being in law enforcement. I did not work as a law officer back then, and even if I had, it is totally irrelevant. What DOES BOTHER ME, is everyone saying I didn't care about the animals. The point everyone is missing is the fact that chuck lied about animals having tong marks or whatever on them. I would have never accepted or sold an animal like that, and nobody ever can say they got an animal like that from me. I never "abused" my position or did anything dishonest. I never illegal threatened Chuck "Critical Bill", I did ask him many times to stop slandering me and did state I would show up at his place, I never threatened him with physical harm, just wanted to do a face to face and retrieve some box turtles he didn't want to pay for and would not return. I hope everyone on this site can stop bashing me when you don't know the facts. And if you want to talk bad about me when I'm dead, that's ok, especially if it is the truth, but unlike others ensure you speak the truth about someone by having first hand information, no hearsay or second hand information. There has yet ever been anyone ever talk bad about me, because I have never wronged anyone, and nobody has ever claimed as such. One final thought, we are all held accountable for what we did in life. I hope everyone can judge me from first hand experiences and not false information. What do I have to do on here to prove I am a decent person?

Old 10-10-2011, 09:37 PM   #156
crotalusadamanteus
We addressed the implication in your own post. And to be frank with you, it's hard to take anything you say seriously when your user account says one thing, and your signature says something different.

As for proving you're a good person, well, you slipped up by coming to this thread and posting what you posted. Says a lot about a person when they can't display common decency.

Old 10-10-2011, 09:40 PM   #157
herpsunlimited
Everything you posted is true. I really wish you wouldn't have published it publically, but I guess it is your right. I was a sales manager when I live in NC. I relocated a few times for my job. I tried to update the original information, as the account was under my wifes maiden name prior to us getting married. I did get on line earlier last month when I posted an ad, and did detail my true name and location and did inform persons on the ad about my new information. My current position is law enforcement, I do beleive it is unfair to state I was abusing authority or whatever, I was not law enforcement when me and Mr. Kimmel had our issues. Further I did open a new account friend_of_turtles and listed my full current information, as I could not remove the old account or change my wifes name that was on the account. I sincerely apologize for any inconvience I have caused anyone. I am a law abiding member of the community, this encompasses all areas including wildlife. I love animals and love life. Many of us grow as we get older. I worked my self through obtaining my education and obtained a good job. I have never had a criminal record or been a bad person. I will take the high road. I regret my previous comments, I guess one talent Critical Bill had was the ability to piss to people off, my only problem with the sitiuation has and always will be the manner people he bashed were judged just based off his comments without one shred of truth, I'm not saying all the time, just some of the time. Watchdogs are needed in this world and provide an important role, but only when it is fair and unbiased. Carlos Monday

Old 10-10-2011, 09:47 PM   #158
herpsunlimited
I do go by Carl, this has been what I have been called most of my adult life. Carlos is my real name, most people I have worked with in the past all know my as Carlos, Los and Carl. My date of birth was 9 Dec. Not really a good idea placing personal information on a public post. Do you think this is a good idea? Identity theft is real, and has been another reason I used Carl. I opened the new account, reflected my correct informaton and opened a new email friends_of_turtles and connected it to my facebook, where I also go by Carl Monday, just the same. I already admitted in an earlier post that the previous information was incorrect and that i had changed the information to be current. Again I don't understand you keep publishing my information openly on this site. I can send you my phone number and can discuss any possible issues you have with me, but I would request you don't publish my information. So if you wish to delete all of it, I would not complain. I think it is in bad taste to publish my information for the world to see.

Old 10-10-2011, 09:51 PM   #159
crotalusadamanteus
OK, Mr Carlos Shannon Leonard Monday, can we not make this thread about you?

Old 10-10-2011, 09:52 PM   #160
herpsunlimited
Canis Rufus, I understand you post and partially agree with it. I do know two wrongs do not make a right. I guess sometimes my mouth, temper etc get the best of me. There is nothing more frustrating than people bashing you, when there is no merit to it. I have worked hard to be where I am in life. I never really made many enemies in my life. I do think with so many people coming down on reptile hobbyists, people within the group should work harder to get along and be more receptive instead of critical. So while I do understand my 1st post was not in the best of taste, I should not be judged and bashed in other area's other than a bad choice to make a post on this thread. Again I apologize for causing anybody any hard feelings.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!