Steven Baker of SC Bad News!!! HELP - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-10-2007, 09:46 AM   #111
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by herphuntinchicksc
The info was so screwed up they had my age wrong and also my middle name wrong, there was so much b/s tied up in that case from the people not knowing what was stolen to the value of stuff ,, insurance companys being lied too
Curious.......if you had no involvement, how do YOU know what was taken, and that insurance companies were lied to?

Maybe there wouldn't be so many people here "against you" if you hadn't lied multiple times already on this thread... are you still claiming "scootsandscales" is not you?

Old 02-10-2007, 01:49 PM   #112
reptiledealer
Shannon/Steve

Cathy, they cant help it. Ling, and Stealing just runs through the combined blood of Steve and Shannon. Shannon STOP Ling. Steve is with you, you work together, and heck I eve am willing to put some money on the fact that the kingsnake adds and the posts are partially done by STEVE himself. This could all end if you just admit your wrong doing, pay me and lee, and get this over with. You can not start over until you pay your "depts" as you and Steve say. Pay up, and admit the wrong doing in this thread and in business. No one here out of 20 or more people agree with annoying you have to say or believe any of the BS that you try to pass off. The only person that supported you was you posting from your own computer. How about you grow up pay me and Lee and maybe try to turn around this downed spiral

Old 02-10-2007, 01:52 PM   #113
reptiledealer
Typo

Those Ling, should read Lying. Sorry I ran over spell check a little quick. Also it should say I am even instead of I eve am. Sry still a little early for me lol

Old 02-10-2007, 02:09 PM   #114
reptiledealer
typo2

annoying should read another. WoW I'm sorry I can not type this morning.

Old 02-10-2007, 02:10 PM   #115
reptiledealer
typo3

Meant anything! Im done posting today I cant belive this

Old 02-11-2007, 12:45 PM   #116
reptiledealer
Hi all, wanted to update everyone that is watching this post. Steve Baker and Shannon Payne have been spotted together AGAIN. This information came to me today via a phone call from a concerned local, that also wants to put these thieves out of business. They were spotted in the Wall Mart or some similar store in Summerville SC. They are together for sure. They were spotted together just yesterday, and I believe this just once again confirms the lies that Shannon has been peddling in addition to confirming they are selling animals together.

Old 02-11-2007, 12:50 PM   #117
LauraB
Hey Shannon! Did you know....

Did you know that Charleston County's Clerk of Court records are not only searchable by Defendant name but anyone who cares to, can see all the details of your multiple charges and counts, your multiple hearings, your pleadings, your dispositions and sentencing? Did you know that your birth date, height and weight, driver's license # and address (at that time) are all a matter of public record among those court documents?
Yeah, yeah...I know...they got your birthday wrong. Months of hearings and "they" never got it right. Months of hearings and your attorney never got it right. I guess they tried you in the wrong court too, since you were charged and tried as an adult. Since the court records of juveniles are sealed and are NOT public record, I suppose "they" screwed that up too, eh?
Face it..continual lying will get you nowhere.

Old 02-11-2007, 01:33 PM   #118
lillyorchid
Laura where did you find this stuff? I looked up the website: http://www.charlestoncounty.org and can't seem to find anything that leads to the court files. I know most states have them listed to the public (Maryland does) and I'm sure you know where they are since it seems as though you have found them and looked at them.

Old 02-11-2007, 01:53 PM   #120
lillyorchid
Thanks Jim!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!