Steven Baker of SC Bad News!!! HELP - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-31-2011, 10:47 PM   #151
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenbaker View Post
yes i am going to pay the people i owe .
You have owed people here funds since 2006.

It's a little late to pay Lee back. For that alone you can go to

That's about all I have to state about that.

Old 12-31-2011, 11:34 PM   #152
Dennis Hultman

1963 days ago you stated

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven baker View Post
lee watson i know i got you turtles from you and yes i havent paid you yet but it will happen dont lose faith in man and you will see that like i said i am a man of my word i will have you paidn in full as well as chris
5 years, 4 months, and 16 days later you again state-

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenbaker View Post
yes i am going to pay the people i owe .

Heck you could have sent a dollar a day and you would have been done with all the people that you never kept your word with long ago.

Old 01-01-2012, 10:02 AM   #153
stevenbaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

So you are not Bill but you know who Bill is?
Why is that? Someone comes on here and states you scammed them and you claim No, but I know the guy?

He only identified the person as "Bill" from SC but you know who the Bill he is referring to in the whole state. You were quick to offer excuses for him too.

Just like your posts here years ago. Nothing but excuses for taking peoples animals and delivering nothing. Pathetic!

By the way, you need to use only one account on this site. We don't allow multiple registrations here any longer.
ha ha i dont not have the password info for the email my other account so i registered again this is the one i will be using they can delete the other one . and as far as bill gos there is very few people in south carolina that i dont know and i know he had g/c boxies so i assumed it was him what ever i dont have to explain my self to you .
only the people i owe or owe me lol have a happy new year ! everyone

Old 01-01-2012, 11:45 AM   #154
ballpython584
I normally do not reply to these threads, but as a dealer in tropical fish for 28 years and who is owed $480 by a previous customer for some 15 years now I really only have one thing to say to you Mr. Baker...you sir are a deadbeat!!! You will never pay the people you owe and you know it. If you can't man up and pay them what you owe them at least man up and admit to them they will never see their money.

You sir are pathetic.

Old 08-05-2012, 09:28 AM   #155
SlytherynHiss Exotics
Holy Shit! I didn't know all this. I knew that he had a bad rep but nothing like this. BTW this is Dennis Gowan from Gowan's Snakes and More in Marietta, S.C.. Slytherynhiss let me look on their site because I FORGOT my login info. I have a question about all of this. 2006 was the 1st post and he's and she's still in business. I know 90% of the people he screwed outta money and animals. He's and she's still going strong nothing has changed. If the law is still looking I have a current address and several phone numbers. HE DID NOT SHIT ME. However he has not and she has not changed both are still lying pieces of crap and still crooks.

Old 08-05-2012, 09:32 AM   #156
hhmoore
Congratulations - you just earned your friend an infraction. I suggest that you try to sort out your log in difficulties, and get on your own account, before posting again. (Any further posts will simply be removed, anyway).

Old 08-05-2012, 09:41 AM   #157
hhmoore
By the way, your username is Dennis Gowan. If you attempt to log in with the incorrect password, you will get a vBulletin message that includes a link to the password retrieval system (it says "Click Here."). Your password will be sent to the email you used when you registered (unless you changed it in the system since then, in which case it will go to the updated email). If you have difficulty, send me a PM.

Old 02-20-2013, 11:37 AM   #158
reptiledealer
Steven Baker-Shannon Payne STILL AT IT!!!

Steven Baker-Shannon Payne STILL AT IT-Really makes me SICK. I see on Facebook that it appears that Shannon Payne-(Swamp Wife Thief) and Steven Baker (Swamp Boss Thief) are still together and still trying to sell reptiles. I am still owed $800 from 2006. Steve has been on here to say he knows he still owes me money but to no surprise NO MONEY. It has been many years, I make it my job to bring my thread back up at least once a year. I hope that it will save someone in the future from loosing hard earned $$$$$ and being scammed by people like these.

Old 02-20-2013, 02:39 PM   #159
clemmysnut
With 16 pages of bad press, how can Steven Baker have a trader rating of 0??? It should be more like -1,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-01-2013, 10:41 PM   #160
reptiledealer
Beware Back Again!!

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=383750

Adult Pairs of Ornate Diamond Back Terrapins
Asking 4,500 a pair plus shipping for these awesome turtles . please email me for more pictures or any questions you may have . thanks for looking .
scswampwalkerATYAHOO.COM

They are still at it and posted this add tonight(New Email Address)! DO NOT SUPPORT HIM. He owes me money, has for many years, and does not pay.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!