Steven Baker of SC Bad News!!! HELP - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-07-2007, 04:21 PM   #41
reptiledealer
Attention Update DO NOT BUY FROM SHANNON PAYNE

I have recently received a phone call or two from a local reptile shop in South Carolina. Here is the situation Steve Baker and Shannon Payne who both post on Kingsnake and Fauna Classifieds are still partners in crime 100% without question. Maybe they are not living together but I am told they have been seen together recently and are defiantly working together with all there sales. These two owe me $780 owe others thousands of dollars and are NO GOOD. STAY AWAY. Do not buy from Shannon Payne or Steve Baker under any condition

Old 02-07-2007, 07:43 PM   #42
herphuntinchicksc
Stop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptileboy1122
I have recently received a phone call or two from a local reptile shop in South Carolina. Here is the situation Steve Baker and Shannon Payne who both post on Kingsnake and Fauna Classifieds are still partners in crime 100% without question. Maybe they are not living together but I am told they have been seen together recently and are defiantly working together with all there sales. These two owe me $780 owe others thousands of dollars and are NO GOOD. STAY AWAY. Do not buy from Shannon Payne or Steve Baker under any condition
and were and who did you get this info from ? if you think we are working together you have a problem . so please stop taking you problem with steve out on me as i didnt make the deal with you ! what do you want me to do pay for his mistakes ? shannon

Old 02-07-2007, 08:13 PM   #43
herphuntinchicksc
direct from shannons mouth

to everyone that keeps following this b/s up this is directly what i sent to Mr godino so he can quit twisting stuff around and to let ALL know that Steve and i ARE NO LONGER TOGETHER!!!!!!!please quit blasting my name on this boi.... hey what is your problem!?!?!? Steve owes you money!!!!! i have nothing to do with the deals that the two of you made you are blasting me online for what ? his depts .... i have tried to move on and live my own life but i have people like you that keep pinning his problems on me.WE ARE NO LONGER TOGETHER AND HAVEN'T BEEN IN ALMOST A YEAR !!!!!!!come on now i just had a baby that is now 2 weeks old and this is how i make my living so because of yours and Steve's problems your takeing food off my family's plate... you really need to keep my name out of what happened between u two- you only spoke to me once while he was in jail ,you don't know me and have never done business with me! what you expect everyone to pay for their ex's depts then theres alot of" bad guys in my book" as for your little comment to a pet store in south Carolina thats funny i don't deal with anyone locally--- so please let me know who you imagine telling you this and god wasn't that like almost 2 years ago that yalls deal went bad? didn't you get in trouble for haveing those animals anyway? why do you expect me to pay? please explain that to me in reasonable terms because you didn't make the deal with me so why am i responsible again????? I'm asking you to please quit blasting my name and involving me in your grudge against Steve and for the last time WE ARE NO LONGER TOGETHER- i have been through enough crap over him so please get on with your life so i can live mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks Shannon Payne

Old 02-07-2007, 09:21 PM   #44
reptiledealer
Shannon Payne

Since shannon wanted to share emails I figured I whould post the ACTUAL 2 emails I recieved from her

Email#1
hey what is your problem!?!?!? steve owes you money!!!!! i have nothing to do with the deals that the two of you made you are blasting me online for what ? his depts .... i have tried to move on and live my own life but i have people like you that keep pinning his problems on me.WE ARE NO LONGER TOGETHER AND HAVENT BEEN IN ALMOST A YEAR !!!!!!!come on now i just had a baby that is now 2 weeks old and trhis is how i make my living so because of yours and steves problems your takeing food off my familys plate... you really need to keep my name out of what happened between u two- you only spoke to me once while he was in jail ,you dont know me and have never done business with me! what you expect everyone to pay for their ex's depts then theres alot of" bad guys in my book" as for your little comment to a pet store in south carolina thats funny i dont deal with anyone locally--- so please let me know who you imagine telling you this and god wasnt that like almost 2 years ago that yalls deal went bad? didnt you get in trouble for haveing those animals anyway? why do you expect me to pay? please explain that to me in reasonable terms because you didnt make the deal with me so why am i responsible again????? im asking you to please quit blasting my name and involving me in your grudge against steve and for the last time WE ARE NO LONGER TOGETHER- i have been through enogh crap over him so please get on with your life so i can live mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks shannon payne

Email #2
get over yourself and leave me out of your problems you dont know me and have never done business with me that is SLANDER how old are you anyway why are u whinning about this stuff to me you made a bad deal so your going to mess up my business over something i didnt do, look dude he owes me money too... alot more than 800$ god my house and car got repo'd, so what the fuck, we are in the same boat here im trying to start over with my life and get away from his name and your not making that very easy.... shit happend you live and learn so grow up!!!!!! sorry about your money but i told you when i see his mother ill be sure to get his #### 's or hers so you can hound them trust me ive been trying to find him too----- so like ive been asking please quit blasting my name on the boi-----you dont know me and have never done business with me ,sorry things went down the way they did but that has nothing to do with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thank you shannon payne

Old 02-07-2007, 09:35 PM   #45
reptiledealer
More Information

I also invite everyone to View 2 intresting Links

First Link is to an artical about a previouse issue that Shannon and Steve are both mentioned it. The Repticon show in South Carolina, where 21k in reptiles was stolen.

http://www.reptilerooms.com/displayarticle112-flat.html

Another Link is to Shannons new website, kind of a joke this is a link to her guest book. Seems that others have had issues in addition to me

http://www.freewebs.com/herphuntinchick/guestbook.htm

Old 02-07-2007, 11:21 PM   #46
herphuntinchicksc
hahahaha oh my goddness you are getting desperate to say something bad about me arent you ok lets start with you need to get your facts straight before you really look dumb that post says that im 23 thats funny i was born in 1986 which makes me 20 now but thats not it yes i was charged but did you know that the state gave me a $28,000 pr bond and dropped all my charges and i plead to misimprisonment of a felony that is neither a misdemenior or a felony! yes i new about it after the fact these kids brought reptiles up to my booth at the flea market and i knew about them being stolen and i told them to get it out my booth that was my stupid mistake but i didnt want to be involved..... see its funny you get two punk kids both with a record a mile long----steve with a juvie record----and myself with never even a speeding ticket before all this happend so i bet you can see how they gave me a pr bond because they went on two kids words with minimal evidence they didnt have my age or name right and i got a huge apology after it was all over so also check the date on that and before you go around thinking you know what your talking about realize that you are making yourself sound really stupid and im not paying for my ex's dept to --- not happening ! no one in there right mind would pay for there ex's depts and if you weren't acting like such a child you would realize i offered to help you when i said next time i saw his mom or brother i would try to get info..... this is getting old and boring and you need to stop throwing my name in something i had nothing to do with!!!!!!!!!!thank you shannon payne

Old 02-08-2007, 12:58 PM   #47
reptileman1
Be aware that Steve's common law wife and convicted accomplice in the July 27, 2005 SC show break in and robbery is Shannon Payne. She has TONS of ads posted all over KS and should be avoided like the plague as much as Steve. After all, she is simply acting as his front. Forewarned is forearmed.

Old 02-08-2007, 01:55 PM   #48
reptiledealer
Alan

Thank you Alan, I apreciate the support and agreement. This is the absolute truth. Stay clear of Shannon Payne and Steve Baker..........

Old 02-08-2007, 02:07 PM   #49
herphuntinchicksc
2004 alan 2004 get your dates straight if your going to bad mouth me too also you of all people should know all my charges got dropped and i do not have to pay restitution on any of that stuff and like i said that was 3 years ago this is old news i never denied knowing about it after the fact ----- your the fake " mr captive born everything" you use to buy from the same wholesaler i did but the thing was i picked through it first!!!!!!and i quote mr godino "eveyone that dealt or deals with steve baker is a bad guy" you use to buy ball pythons from him when he came up from florida!!!!!this is getting rediculous and way out of hand and again i will state that mr alan doesnt know me or has never done business with me!!!!!! this is all a target against steve baker my ex who im not paying for his depts!!!!!!! i shouldn't have too>>>>> shannon

Old 02-08-2007, 02:22 PM   #50
kmurphy
Shannon wrote:

Quote:
these kids brought reptiles up to my booth at the flea market and i knew about them being stolen and i told them to get it out my booth
Well Shannon, legally you may have gotten off but in this industry according to the above quote you're just as guilty as the perpetrators. You knew others were getting ripped off, and by whom, and you didn't want to have any part in it so you did nothing.

It's too bad that this is your only source of income because in my opinion you're finished.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!