Bad Guy ANDREW BIDDLE- MAJOR LEAGUE CONSTRICTORS - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:04 PM   #11
Archie Bottoms
Dude you are such a liar.You did not even send him the snake you showed him.Also you spent his money before he got the snake.I guess what you did was find a cheap sick snake to send for major profit.What you say is proof of what a liar you are or he would of recieved a 18 foot 1oo pound healthy snake what you showed him.Your personal problems are not his problem he paid for a product and you have ripped him off.I do not believe you ever sent a dime to him.Why not a wire transfer western union or any thing.What you will do is argue here until you feel like you have proven he was a bad guy for being honest enough to send money.When you spent his money at that moment you became a blatant thief.He had no plans of loaning you money to rent a house.Your family is not first the costomer is, pure rip off.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:09 PM   #12
zzzdanz
How you go forward in handleing this problem will be judged a lot more than haveing the bad guy thread I'm sure.Customer service, first and foremost.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:12 PM   #13
Flatlander
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorleagueconstrictors View Post
And that is why I AM GOING to pay him back.
This is hilarious.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:12 PM   #14
Archie Bottoms
He sent you the check and you recieved it december 2 that is a hell of alot more than 2 days as you stated.If you want to run with the big dogs and be the big animal whole saler you should have at least enough money to cover any mistakes.Otherwise you should try getting a job ever herd of that they call it work .What you did was take a mans who works hard earned money and spit in the guys face.Good show

Old 03-05-2010, 11:13 PM   #15
majorleagueconstrictors
Lol ok buddy. I sent the exact snake I advertised. If you notice when I am selling a snake that is really large I never give an exact size because it is almost impossible to do that. Especially when your the only one tring to messure it. I always say that an about size. Trust me because I have bought way to many 15ft snakes that werer 10ft. I was off on the weight but I KNOW that snake was atleast 17-18ft without a doubt and prob closer to 19ft.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:13 PM   #16
1truth
It took you 2 days to get back to me and if it wasn't for this post I probably still wouldn't have heard back from you. I personally think I have been more then patient with you. This ordeal has been going on for 4 months now. I would just think good business practice would have made something like this top priority.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:18 PM   #17
majorleagueconstrictors
You have been and I deff didn't do the right thing when this all went down so I will email you and we will work it all out. Sorry Mike.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:31 PM   #18
Archie Bottoms
If it was a 62 pound 19 ft python my god man that is just messed up.A 15 foot should be 80 at least a 19 foot well over 125 this snake was starved.Please post pictures of the dead snake for all to see.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:40 PM   #19
joecoool2003
First off i know the guy that received the dead Lavender is lying about somethings that was no 15 foot snake we string measured her and it was 19 foot. 9 inches and we knew that's not 100 percent accurate so he sold it shorter then we measured.and the reason she was not 100 pounds is because she just dropped 59 eggs a few weeks before.

And i did not read all this but did you mention how he did not want to ship because it was like really cold out he wanted to wait but you insisted?

And for the person that said he picks up cheap snakes and flips them you have no clue. That snake he. Bought from nerd for 2000 i know because he beat me too it!

Old 03-05-2010, 11:47 PM   #20
1truth
I sent all the pictures I took with my phone to andrews phone and I didnt not save them. I disposed of the snake a few weeks ago. I had kept it in my freezer for a few months and once he said he was sending the money i disposed of it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!