JE REPTILES (ERIC HOLTZ) INQUIRY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-09-2003, 12:32 PM   #1
KNOBTAIL
JE REPTILES (ERIC HOLTZ) INQUIRY

This person is interested in purchasing from us. We would appreciate any information as to whether others out their in Faunaland has ever done any business with this person. He lives in IA. Respectfully, JERRY TRESSER

Old 01-09-2003, 12:45 PM   #2
KNOBTAIL
pardon me,

his first name is EDDIE not ERIC. JERRY TRESSER

Old 01-09-2003, 02:12 PM   #3
KNOBTAIL
Our suspicions were

were basically on target. The above in question responded to one of our ads for some geckos. We offer credit card as an alternative. What brought a red flag up was the immediacy in which he wanted the geckos shipped. Today! I am always a bit reluctant to deal that way. Secondly, he thought the deal was so good that he began questioning us as to why we were selling these geckos at such a low price.

He wanted to know what was wrong with the geckos! I inidicated that he was fully protected by paying by charge card. But i did not care for the way the sale was progressing, so I aborted the sale. It just did not feel right, and sometimes my intuition is right on target. JERRY TRESSER

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!