Inquiry Andrew Biddle - Florida - lazyguy00@yahoo.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-02-2009, 12:00 PM   #1
Bill & Amy
Andrew Biddle - Florida - lazyguy00@yahoo.com

Has anyone done any business with Andrew? Or know him?

Old 06-23-2009, 04:58 PM   #2
joecoool2003
i know him... and done some small deals with him... he stayed in constant contact up until the deal was complete and also was prompt on payment and shipments ..... i would say your clear!

Old 10-30-2009, 10:41 PM   #3
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by joecoool2003 View Post
i know him... and done some small deals with him... he stayed in constant contact up until the deal was complete and also was prompt on payment and shipments ..... i would say your clear!
Funny...I'm at least half tempted to say you are him.

Old 10-31-2009, 12:54 AM   #4
hhmoore
...or at least that you are more closely associated with him than your post indicates.

Bill, did you end up dealing with Andrew?

Old 10-31-2009, 01:10 AM   #5
hhmoore
To be fair, I have to say that my comment to JoeCoool may have been premature.
He does match IPs with two of Andrew's accounts (on a FL ISP), but he also has numerous other matches.

Old 11-02-2009, 01:54 AM   #6
Tigger the Tiger
I dealt with him once, bought a female albino tiger retic from him. He's a good guy and was always there if I had a question. His shipping was on-time and he packed my girl up nice a secure.

Old 11-02-2009, 11:49 AM   #7
SnakeMan41185
I havent posted any thing on him cause i was hoping he would email info on the baby albino tiger he shipped me. The packing was not the greatest, he shipped her in length 12 inch height 5 inch width 8 inch and no insolation or heat pack just shredded paper and she was in one of those plastic containers. It was around 50 or below that night and when she came in her nose was alittle messed up and she had a scab on her side from live feeding im guessing. I asked him about this and all he said was 99% of retics rub thare noses and he dident notice the bite mark scab. He was post to give me birth records and feeding records in the shipment and still has not givin me those. The retic is doing good but ill never buy from him aggain. Just my opinnon.
Thx Mike

Old 11-02-2009, 05:56 PM   #8
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
...or at least that you are more closely associated with him than your post indicates.

Bill, did you end up dealing with Andrew?
No I didn't Harald, just couldn't come up with enough info on him.

Old 11-03-2009, 05:04 PM   #9
SnakeMan41185
The measurements were of the box and she was insde a container inside the box. Sorry for any confusion.
Thx Mike

Old 11-03-2009, 09:44 PM   #10
xtremeandy
I hope this can help

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=andrew+biddle

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!