For Sale Majority of my collection is up for sale - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 12:00 AM   #11
NateinAZ
sent you a pm

Old 10-17-2009, 11:44 AM   #12
ferman23
Thanks matt for the gayana boa i bought from you. She is very sweet and very healthy and great eater. I have had no problems with her at all. E-mail me or call me and give me a price on that male boa that i was interested in. If you can remember. Thanks bro!!!!!

Old 10-17-2009, 12:50 PM   #13
philandas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
Philandras, I PM'd you with the details you requested. This is the only pic of the male anery het snow that I can find on this memory card. I will take some of him tomorrow for you. The ONLY reason that I'm putting this pic on here is because I think it's an awesome shot. Almost looks distorted...like he's a ghost (not a hypo anery, but...Casper! lol). But that's the difference between him and the normal red tail female he's "cuddling" with.

More, and better, pics of him coming before lunch tomorrow!
Don't forget about posting pics

Old 10-17-2009, 01:05 PM   #14
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferman23 View Post
Thanks matt for the gayana boa i bought from you. She is very sweet and very healthy and great eater. I have had no problems with her at all. E-mail me or call me and give me a price on that male boa that i was interested in. If you can remember. Thanks bro!!!!!
Hey Ferman! Glad to hear you're really enjoying that 50% Guyana het albino! I was really wanting to keep her sister, but I've already got a pending deal on her. lol It's hard to let go of any of the ones you really like...and I like ALL of mine!!

Which male were you referring to? The little hold-back '09 coral albino?? He was one that I definitely planned to keep, but let me know if you seriously want him and I'll sell him. But I do have a gorgeous '08 coral albino for sale, too. He's already producing sperm plugs! I'll put some pics of him up soon.

For now, here are some of the other pics that I promised. More will follow today!

1st pic--1. '08 Anery het snow (100% w/ paperwork)
2nd pic--.1 '08 DH snow (100% w/ paperwork)
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-17-2009, 01:13 PM   #15
rockredtail
Could you post up those pics. of the 50% guyana het albino for me.

thanks,
dave

Old 10-17-2009, 01:23 PM   #16
Matt2979
.1 '08 50% Guyana 100% het coral albino

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockredtail View Post
Could you post up those pics. of the 50% guyana het albino for me.

thanks,
dave
Here you go Dave! She's in her dark phase, but still very colorful. Tried to catch as much of her pinks and purples as I can with this little camera. She's in a 15 qt tub in one of the pics (for a little size comparison).
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-17-2009, 01:41 PM   #17
rockredtail
Shes beautiful. let me talk it over with my business partner (fiance) when she gets home and i'll let you know.

Old 10-17-2009, 02:02 PM   #18
Matt2979
Thank you, Dave. Kinda thought you'd like her. Just let me know what you want to do!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-17-2009, 06:40 PM   #19
Matt2979
More requested pics...

A few more pics that have been requested.

1st is the .1 '07 albino (definitely has some coral coming in, but I've never considered her to be a "true" coral albino)

2nd--- 1. '08 coral albino
3rd--.1 '09 motley ph anery (Sorry, she's just starting to go into shed.)

I can and will take more of each snake for anyone interested.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-17-2009, 07:51 PM   #20
rockredtail
Matt I'm gonna have to pass on that trade at this time but good luck with everything and hopefully all works out with your business stuff.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread