Bad Guy ANDREW BIDDLE- MAJOR LEAGUE CONSTRICTORS - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-07-2010, 09:10 PM   #111
Archie Bottoms
Every post puts this guy deeper in the ground.The statement of paying a couple months ago for the green is showing this guys true color.i REPEAT SCUM PUSS BUCKET PIECE OF DOODOO.i WILL BE TRULY AMAZED IF YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR .Please tell us what you paid so we can know what he did not pay 1Truth.

Old 03-07-2010, 09:10 PM   #112
StrictlyExotics
Oddly enough, Andrew seems to be able to answer questions or "compliments" in his sale threads but seems to refuse to address any questions or comments in this thread. How many people ACTUALLY bought the Anaconda? So far, we have two now.

Old 03-07-2010, 09:12 PM   #113
Archie Bottoms
Oh thank you iraqvet for your service to this great country .You are a hero to me .I can not imagine what you went through to get here but thank god you made it .Thanks...

Old 03-07-2010, 09:16 PM   #114
StrictlyExotics

Old 03-07-2010, 09:20 PM   #115
Keith Stambaugh
Did you say someone else bought the Big Green Anaconda as well. I was not aware of that. Would that person please send me your phone number in a PM post please. Thanks Keith (2600)

Old 03-07-2010, 09:26 PM   #116
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Stambaugh View Post
Did you say someone else bought the Big Green Anaconda as well. I was not aware of that. Would that person please send me your phone number in a PM post please. Thanks Keith (2600)
Keith, I believe the person is on the first page under the name of Joecool

Old 03-07-2010, 09:31 PM   #117
Iraqvet
Thanks to anyone thanking me..I didnt really post it for that reason..I just figured that would should what kind of "buddies" this guy has...

Old 03-07-2010, 09:48 PM   #118
hhmoore
James, your pissing contests with other members really aren't pertinent to this thread. I appreciate your service as much as anybody, but it doesn't give you free run of this place.

Old 03-07-2010, 09:54 PM   #119
Archie Bottoms
All I know is you have scene a season in hell and you guys do not get the thanks you diserve.I for one can recognize a good person most of the time and I have scene most of your posts on this site and you seem to be one of the good guys you should know that there are many out that feel as I do.Truth dude it is not looking good I wish you had posted months ago.This is good so other people can see that these bad guys depend on talking you in to believeing them as long as they can so they can hit as many as possible before they dissapear with swollen pockets.If a scammer can keep bad guy reports away he wins as no one knows of his deeds so every one remember this.Report it quick to save the other guy from makeing the same mistake.I hated these threads but now I have scene the light.I am disabled as of sept last year and have had to sell almost every thing .A 2,000 dollar hit on my income would make me loose every thing I own.Not every one can take a hit like that.This is after all an investment hobby.We take a hard earned income hopeing to breed and recoup some of the cost and any profit is a blessing.This makes me sick to no end.

Old 03-07-2010, 10:03 PM   #120
Keith Stambaugh
Archie, I have to agree about the money. I had to borrow it myself to purchase the Anaconda. I'm sick about this, but, I'm not bashing Andrew yet. We agreed on the shipping date and that is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. We'll see.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!