Bad Guy ANDREW BIDDLE- MAJOR LEAGUE CONSTRICTORS - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-07-2010, 10:03 PM   #121
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
James, your pissing contests with other members really aren't pertinent to this thread. I appreciate your service as much as anybody, but it doesn't give you free run of this place.
I know that,and I dont feel it was right to get an infraction for pointing out his buddies words and such...No hard feelings though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie Bottoms View Post
All I know is you have scene a season in hell and you guys do not get the thanks you diserve.I for one can recognize a good person most of the time and I have scene most of your posts on this site and you seem to be one of the good guys you should know that there are many out that feel as I do.Truth dude it is not looking good I wish you had posted months ago.This is good so other people can see that these bad guys depend on talking you in to believeing them as long as they can so they can hit as many as possible before they dissapear with swollen pockets.If a scammer can keep bad guy reports away he wins as no one knows of his deeds so every one remember this.Report it quick to save the other guy from makeing the same mistake.I hated these threads but now I have scene the light.I am disabled as of sept last year and have had to sell almost every thing .A 2,000 dollar hit on my income would make me loose every thing I own.Not every one can take a hit like that.This is after all an investment hobby.We take a hard earned income hopeing to breed and recoup some of the cost and any profit is a blessing.This makes me sick to no end.
Archie,its all good..We are on the same page about most of this..People are gonna act a certain way as long as they can get away with it...Lets hope this guy gets his money..I wouldnt wanna be holding my breathe for it..I really thought Andrew was an ok dude on another website,and had some cool animlas..To bad he had to go and do this...He could have had a great name..Some people just take advantage of a good thing I guess

Old 03-08-2010, 12:08 AM   #122
High Altitude Retics
So I get home to have a pm from Andrew/Patrick, whatever his name is...as I stated before USPS stated that the money I sent was delivered on the 6th but the message I got said that the money was not there yet and he thinks it should be there tomorrow!!!???? I am not making accusations but would the USPS lie about the tracking of a sent item?

Old 03-08-2010, 12:12 AM   #123
Iraqvet
It should have been scanned..They lose stuff,but I highly doubt they would lie about delivering it cause it has to go through there system first..

Old 03-08-2010, 12:14 AM   #124
High Altitude Retics
I hope it all works out I really do, I will post again when and if the snake shows up to let everyone know what the deal is.... I would really like post something positive ....

Old 03-08-2010, 12:24 AM   #125
Iraqvet
I would call them first thing in the morning and let them know that the guy claims it never got delivered..If this dosnt go through,I would feel for you man..I hope it does..If it dosnt,him and his buddies will be losing the last bit of credibilty they have,and you will be out some money...No one wants to see that..

Old 03-08-2010, 12:26 AM   #126
majorleagueconstrictors
Since this is the most active thread on fauan. Might as well advertise.

First is a 15ft Green Burmese Python $1000+shipping

Second is a 8ft Albino Burmese $150

Old 03-08-2010, 12:32 AM   #127
joecoool2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaz23 View Post
What frustrates me is that the more people like Andrew the more 'afraid' people are from buying a snake online. I'm glad I have tons of references, feedback, and positive BOI comments

Anyway, do you want me to pay him a visit, I live in Florida hahahaha!!
But really let me know, I got your back
lol i dare you.. it would be the worst mistake of your life little buddy

Old 03-08-2010, 12:38 AM   #128
joecoool2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Keith, I believe the person is on the first page under the name of Joecool
oh and its a differnt anaconda buddy.. the one i bought was only 8 foot long!

Old 03-08-2010, 12:45 AM   #129
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by joecoool2003 View Post
oh and its a differnt anaconda buddy.. the one i bought was only 8 foot long!
The fact still remains the same... The purchaser is STILL out 2000.00 and not only has he sold one, but two Anacondas since. How many Anacondas does he have to sell in order for him to pay the customer their refund? Why dont you guys figure it out so at least the customer knows how long until he gets some money back.

Old 03-08-2010, 12:47 AM   #130
joecoool2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
The fact still remains the same... The purchaser is STILL out 2000.00 and not only has he sold one, but two Anacondas since. How many Anacondas does he have to sell in order for him to pay the customer their refund? Why dont you guys figure it out so at least the customer knows how long until he gets some money back.
all the snakes i bought from him including the green i have.. was about a year ago.. so were do you figure he still has the money from them?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!