Bad Guy ANDREW BIDDLE- MAJOR LEAGUE CONSTRICTORS - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-06-2010, 01:49 PM   #31
Iraqvet
Dean you hit a few nails on the head...He lied about who's account he was using.Which is a big no no..Already shows he cant tell the truth..And he lied about the size by a longshot..Was the snake even advertised as possably gravid?..If not,then you KNEW it would be losing a good amount of weight.And now you have no excuse for being broke..What did you guys think was gonna happen when the snake got there?As someone who thought about your snakes,I have fully changed my mind on getting any from you...Another point Dean shows...Your buddy comes on and admitts he just got some snakes from you,so where is the cash?Why should your customer have to take it up the behind cause you dont wanna do businness the right way?We aint talking about no $15 cornsnake...This is a good chunk of money being tied up because you cant manage to keep your pregneant girlfriend out of jail (if thats even true),and you dont wanna part with the money..My advice would be to lose the girl and get into a different industry....Maybe you should start collecting pop cans or somthing?...Also,Joecool,are you the same Joecool on RZ??

Old 03-06-2010, 02:01 PM   #32
Archie Bottoms
I will not leave this thread this guy is scum period.You take 1900 dollars from a man and you are slime in my book.I just do not understand the mentality of supporting a rip off.I am not saying you are any thing at all but most likely missinformed.You buy a snake from this guy and your his shield come on stand up for the right person.This guy took alot of hard earned money from someone.There is nothing bad enough to say he is all the above.No I will not leave the thread so you can sleep I sleep fine I did not steal anyones money.This thread should be heated I am mad as hell these types of crap exist in our hobby period.

Old 03-06-2010, 02:10 PM   #33
Iraqvet
I hope Joecool wasnt trying to be his shield...If so, he hurt more then he helped...Basically by admitting you recently purchased snakes off him,means he should have been paying this dude...

Old 03-06-2010, 02:16 PM   #34
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqvet View Post
I hope Joecool wasnt trying to be his shield...If so, he hurt more then he helped...Basically by admitting you recently purchased snakes off him,means he should have been paying this dude...

Old 03-06-2010, 04:03 PM   #35
1truth
Ya i find that very funny joecool that you bought alot of snakes off of andrew yet he has no money to send me? I must say that andrew emailed me last night around midnight AND TOLD ME HE WILL OVERNIGHT ME THE MONEY ON MONDAY. So i hope he comes through

Old 03-06-2010, 04:04 PM   #36
gnkreptiles
Another lie?

In post 15, Andrew states he couldn't give the exact size because it is to hard to do by himself. In post 19 joecool states that they string measured the snake in question together and it was over 19 ft. Unless I read that wrong, that is another lie to add to the list.

Old 03-06-2010, 04:23 PM   #37
tatmeup
ive been privy to this deal since it began. i have gotten animals from andrew and he ahs always been upfront, shipping was good, and the deals went through well. we did trades which worked out great so no money changed hands but he always let me know what was happenning and always answered my calls and questions..

a few things, 1 truth pmd me this a while back and i contacted andy telling him what was up. andrew told me from the first time i brought it up that he needed to get truth his money back and just needed to sell a few animals to make the difference.. he had a few issues with his gf's health, that also delayed some of my animals from him. among some other things. but has been straight forward never denying the fact that he owed him money and needed to get it to him. infact he told me he sent him a check before he sent it and that he was happy it was finally taken care of.. then he sent me an email stating it got lost and i told him send it certified mail with signature verification. so hopefully the money will be there.

I for one never ship in weather below 40 degress. just ask a few of my customers theyve been waiting since dec for their new babies. alot of them have tried to get me to ship early but i refuse. they might get mad but atleast their animal will arrive safely and healthy.

plus when i ship or get stuff shipped i take it upon my self to explain how i want it packaged and sent. that way there is absolutely no way it can get messed up unless they dont listen.

these are a couple easy things we can all do to make sure our shipments arrive the way we want them to..

its terrible this happenned and an animal died because of it. but hopefully it gets cleared up quickly and cleanly. with my past experiences i would deal with andy anytime. i also know hes dealt with many people without problems. i truly believe this was just a string of really bad occurrences that just happened.

best of luck to all parties involved.

Old 03-06-2010, 04:23 PM   #38
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnkreptiles View Post
In post 15, Andrew states he couldn't give the exact size because it is to hard to do by himself. In post 19 joecool states that they string measured the snake in question together and it was over 19 ft. Unless I read that wrong, that is another lie to add to the list.
I can totally understand being off when estimating length. Hell, we are all guys with 9 inch ! However, being 25% off is quite a bit when dealing with snakes. 19ft looks and feels a lot different than 15ft. 100 pounds feels a lot different than 65 no matter how you look it. You can almost eyeball the weight as well. the smart thing to do in those situations is to ALWAYS undervalue the size. Make the customer even happier.

Old 03-06-2010, 04:30 PM   #39
Archie Bottoms
I am very sure that there is a very good explination .After all this is a good guy thread about wonderful customer service is it not.As well as after sale support.

Old 03-06-2010, 04:43 PM   #40
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatmeup View Post
ive been privy to this deal since it began. i have gotten animals from andrew and he ahs always been upfront, shipping was good, and the deals went through well. we did trades which worked out great so no money changed hands but he always let me know what was happenning and always answered my calls and questions..

a few things, 1 truth pmd me this a while back and i contacted andy telling him what was up. andrew told me from the first time i brought it up that he needed to get truth his money back and just needed to sell a few animals to make the difference.. he had a few issues with his gf's health, that also delayed some of my animals from him. among some other things. but has been straight forward never denying the fact that he owed him money and needed to get it to him. infact he told me he sent him a check before he sent it and that he was happy it was finally taken care of.. then he sent me an email stating it got lost and i told him send it certified mail with signature verification. so hopefully the money will be there.

I for one never ship in weather below 40 degress. just ask a few of my customers theyve been waiting since dec for their new babies. alot of them have tried to get me to ship early but i refuse. they might get mad but atleast their animal will arrive safely and healthy.

plus when i ship or get stuff shipped i take it upon my self to explain how i want it packaged and sent. that way there is absolutely no way it can get messed up unless they dont listen.

these are a couple easy things we can all do to make sure our shipments arrive the way we want them to..

its terrible this happenned and an animal died because of it. but hopefully it gets cleared up quickly and cleanly. with my past experiences i would deal with andy anytime. i also know hes dealt with many people without problems. i truly believe this was just a string of really bad occurrences that just happened.

best of luck to all parties involved.

Gavin, I can respect your post. I, too, hope it will all clear itself up before it gets really out of hand. I see what Andrew has to sell on Fauna all the time and he seems to be a legitimate person that got caught up in the moment. If this is the case, I would imagine that after he remits payment, it will clear his name in less time that it took to pay the man off.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!