Benefit auction for chucks family SUNGLOW BOA!!! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 12:20 PM   #41
StrictlyExotics
Ya that would be like you and I attacking me and then I would have to email you. I dont like emailing you. Its not as funny.

Old 03-29-2010, 01:49 PM   #42
Mrs_wise_reptiles
Talk about a battle The high bid is $575 for this beauty!!! This is entertaining!!

Old 03-29-2010, 06:18 PM   #43
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrkvicka View Post
I am SUPER excited at the opportunity to get a darn near breedable sized sunglow for only $575
What do you mean "darn near"? He turned 2 today. He'll be ready. He's right about or close to 4 ft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrkvicka View Post
- can't beat that!! I paid more than that for my 09 Sunglow male!!
I bet you did too. If it wasn't for the circumstances, I wouldn't let him go for twice the current bid.

Dean, you just gonna stand there and get the piss smacked out of you? She's doing a good job of working you over there, "sniper".

Old 03-29-2010, 06:40 PM   #44
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
What I dont understand is... doesnt ANYONE other than Katie and I want a Sunglow male?... LoL
Oh I would amigo, but I've got the next best thing, his sister!!

Old 03-29-2010, 06:48 PM   #45
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Dean, you just gonna stand there and get the piss smacked out of you? She's doing a good job of working you over there, "sniper".
Call me bitchslapped but... I couldnt turn the other cheek fast enough. No better person, in my mind, to be slapped around by

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFragginDragon View Post
Oh I would amigo, but I've got the next best thing, his sister!!
Nice! John, you know what they say, incest is best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_wise_reptiles View Post
Talk about a battle The high bid is $575 for this beauty!!! This is entertaining!!
Its only entertaining if you can sit back and watch. When YOU are the one being slapped around, oh its not so fun

Dont worry I am not out of the race just yet.

Old 03-29-2010, 06:53 PM   #46
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Yeah, you wouldn't want to pullout of an auction. We all know what happens if that is done.
Oh! I know this one! You get banned again right dave?

And I'm gunna say that even tho your bein slapped around dean, your still havin fun

Old 03-30-2010, 12:52 AM   #47
kmrkvicka
hasn't this closed yet? why am I not a winner... course, I could check the first page before submitting this, but that wouldn't be as lazy I just won my own snake, so that rocks too!! LOL

Old 03-30-2010, 12:53 AM   #48
kmrkvicka
der... WEDNESDAY!?!?! I have to wait til WEDNESDAY?!?!?! Grrrrrrrrrr..... the suspense!!

Old 03-30-2010, 12:55 AM   #49
WiseReptiles
The bidding will start at $300 and will end Wed 31st @ 11:59 pm eastern time. Buyer pays shipping!!!

Katie has the high bid with $575.00
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-30-2010, 05:58 AM   #50
PAVLOVK1025
So tempting but I dont want to lose my jewels in my sleep.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread