2010 Striped Babies. Glows, Albs, DHs, Norms - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 07-15-2010, 02:02 AM   #1
GotBoas
2010 Striped Babies. Glows, Albs, DHs, Norms

Hi all,

Thanks for viewing. I have some very nice Kahl Stripe line babies.

From a 2008 male Kahl striped albino to a 2007 female Kahl striped Hypo het Albino.

The little was 33. No pills or still borns. All have shed and eaten.

8 Glows
6 Albinos
10 DHs
7 Norms

More pix and prices are listed on my FaceBook account.

http://www.facebook.com/editalbum.ph...4894071&ref=mf

You may have to copy and paste the link.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-15-2010, 06:33 AM   #2
snakept74
How much for the one in the last pic here?

Old 07-15-2010, 11:18 AM   #3
JMartin1982
Dude that last one has a looong tail lol! Yeah how much for SSM1? Very pretty I might add.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:53 AM   #4
Doomtrooper
you need a facebook account to access the pics

Old 07-15-2010, 01:23 PM   #5
boanation
I will put my reputation on the line for this guy. Very nice snakes and he is very passoinate about the hobby. I have seen all these snakes in person numerous times. Do not be afraid to buy because he is new.

Thanks.

Old 07-15-2010, 01:44 PM   #6
joshc24
Are you taking any trade offers?

Old 07-15-2010, 02:15 PM   #7
GotBoas
Hi all,

Thanks for the Hits. I have been mentored by Les Katsumata from the old Dragons Klutch website and Jordan Russell, who used to work at Prehistoric Pets in Fountain Valley CA. Those two very strong names helped me get started. My website has a lot of details about me and how I learned. I have been doing this all my life, but recently converted to Boa morphs. Prior to Boas, it was Rat Snake morphs through Silver Springs Wild Life Refuge in Ocala Florida.

The albino in the last pic is selling for 550. I have a lot of people contacting me about all 4 of those. It's just a matter of, who is serious. I had 2 people offer me 450 for that albino, but I couldn't do it. It is too nice and comes from a strong blood line. You should see the hold backs from this clutch. Tim K provided the Female and Mike P provided the Male. I have all of the pix and prices posted on FaceBook. If you are interested in one and you do not have a FB account, just tell me which ID number and I will reply with the price. I made the folders public on FB. I didn't realize you had to have an account. I have all of these snakes on my website as well, but not labeled. I will have the labeled pix uploaded to my website this evening. www.GotBoas.com

Also, I can be reached through Fauna member 'Boanation' I will be leaving town Friday to sunday and monday for 2 weeks.

Thanks again for the compliments,

CJ
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-15-2010, 02:21 PM   #8
GotBoas
Yes, I may be interested in a female salmon jungle het alb. Preferably a couple years old and ready to breed this year or next.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-15-2010, 05:55 PM   #9
usmckmanning
I have a poss super hypo jungle female 6 foot range ready to breed for a trade for one of your boas. Fi you want pix let me know.

Old 07-15-2010, 07:32 PM   #10
GotBoas
I would like pix, but I ammostly looking for all of that and het albino. u can send them here or clpantino@gmail.com

Thanks
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!