New Babies!!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-16-2011, 09:43 PM   #21
jendee
Yeay!! someone finally said something!! Ive been dieing to pull his card. It cracks me up that he would but the undoctored pics up in the same thread as the doctored ones! lmfao!!

Old 04-17-2011, 12:35 AM   #22
ShadowAceD
I have no idea how I missed this ...

Just ... wow, Luis. Really?

Old 04-17-2011, 01:53 AM   #23
HerpHobbiest
It's a race weekend... So my attention is on that...

Some of the pictures where taken with flash, others were not... Camera is a simple point and shot Kodak M1033HD... None of the pictures where eddited in anyway...

Some of the babies have shed, other have not... I will be taking more pictures when they are ready...

Luis

Old 04-17-2011, 01:59 AM   #24
HerpHobbiest
Actually, the pictures were resized... But not color eddited...

Old 04-17-2011, 04:18 AM   #25
ShadowAceD
Try again, Luis. The "normal" sunglows had flash as did the "sun burnt" one. Still, that does not explain how the male in the pic of the two possible super sunglows on the left side is, in fact, one of the sun burnt males whom you seem to be trying to pass off as a different animal.

By the way, this if your EXIF data as offered by Photoshop. Screen printed and highlighted.

P.S. All your photos had flash.

Old 04-17-2011, 05:15 AM   #26
ShadowAceD
Well, Luis, I'm glad you brought up the flash. Why? Because it caused me to look at the EXIF data in length. I was a bit perplexed when all I could find was Microsoft Windows Photo Gallery as a tool to move the images from your camera to be resized to your harddrive. The reason being ... I was thinking, initially, you used Photoshop. However, I see that I am wrong.

I Googled that particular program and it has minor recoloring capabilities, specifically hue, constrast ... etc. etc. This made me doubt myself for a minute, but then I realized something while looking at all of your pictures. All of which were taken at the same speed, with the same flash from the same camera ... the green background you have the normal appearing animals on is different from the one you have the sunburnt ones on. It was so simple I was a bit thrown off.

I am certain that all you did was adjust the entire image. For your viewing pleasure ... I have provided examples.

Please note the right hand side of this photograph, it is the unaltered version as provided by Luis. Pay attention to the color of the background. Now, please note the left side of the photograph, an altered version I adjusted via Photoshop with the same technique of tweaking the Red Green and Blue values in "Color Balance" that I showed before. Notice anything interesting?

Now ... please direct your attention to the left side of this collection of photographs. You will notice that it is the same photograph, just stacked. The top photograph is the unaltered version as provided by Luis, note the color of the carpet. Now, pay attention to the pic below, a version I altered myself with the RGB values, not the color of the carpet. Now, direct your attention to the right side of the collection of photographs. Again ... same photograph. Again, the top version is what Luis offered, note the color of the carpet. Now, look at the picture below it, I altered this and reverted it back to the values it should be, note the color of the carpet.

Yet another example. Photo edited by me on the left, photo unaltered from Luis on the right. Again ... color of the carpet.

And a final image ... where I had not previously noted that the normal was quite discolored as well compared to the picture of the entire litter. Again, my reverted version left, his altered version right.

Coincidence? Not likely.

So ... now what, Luis?

Still no reasoning behind the same boa appearing normal and then sunburnt again? Flash isn't an excuse. I debunked that one. You have a program capable of the simple altering I presented just now. So ...?

Old 04-17-2011, 08:06 AM   #27
Metachrosis
Looks more ShadowBurned then Sunburned

Old 04-17-2011, 01:29 PM   #28
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Now ... it has been brought to my attention that Luis is selling the hypos from this litter while using these images to suggest that their genetics are capable of producing red offspring that can rival even the best of lines (Lipstick, Lovell, Matt Crabbe ... etc. etc.). I think it is false advertisement, and here is why.
This type of posting and accusations belong in the BOI, not in this discussion thread. If you decide to pursue there, you can put a link here; but this needs to end.

Thank you, we appreciate your cooperation.
-April

Old 04-17-2011, 01:54 PM   #29
psychoprimate84
I think even without the altering, those are some nice looking babies. I love the hypos het sunglows that you have. If you are still producing them in the future, I def want to buy a male for my pink pastel albino/sunglow project.

Old 04-17-2011, 09:16 PM   #30
hhmoore
A discussion thread is not the place to approach people about sales...either review their ads, or contact them via PM, please.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!