Body Fluids Poll Take Two - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

View Poll Results: How unpleasant ARE you?
Disgusting! Only freaks with nasaly oriented perversions would ever open a used kleenex! 9 25.00%
I'm unable to control my obsession with viewing my own snot. Someone should start a support group. 27 75.00%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2004, 12:22 AM   #21
sirenofthestorm
Robin, Russ is a great guy. Tell him I say hi please.

Old 10-26-2004, 01:09 AM   #22
robin d.
will do

Old 10-26-2004, 10:46 PM   #23
RedQuake
HEHE, Robin i can't be completely sure with the ability to be annonmous on the internet, for all i know monte could be the guy i went to school with LOL although i doubt it Hey in some cultures it is rude NOT to belch after a meal. Belching is a compliment to the chef Nothing says "that meal was so wonderful it left me bloated" like a good belch LOL

Despite still living at home with the family, i do have the downstairs washroom mostly to myself, so any pee issues are usually confined to the upstairs one. Of course i did say *usually* LOL.

I've been really struggling lately with my *purpose in life* thing but being the all knowing body fluid expert just wasn't what i had planned hehe. My life is so pathetic!!!

Red

Old 10-27-2004, 12:22 AM   #24
sirenofthestorm
Robin, ty.

And Lianne, whatever!!!!!! LOL. Now that my parents have moved into a nice new house (after I move out of course), I'd love to live back home! well, if my brothers moved out, I'd love to live back home, hehe.

But you'll find your purpose sooner or later hon. I hope you get into art school or whereever it is that you want to go. Because it takes a saint not to burn out on personal care. I know I couldn't do it.

Old 10-27-2004, 12:26 AM   #25
robin d.
well at least your bodi;ly fluids expertise came from work.... i grew up with the four foulest men on this earth. i have experienced things that would make you turn green and barf.

Old 10-27-2004, 09:29 AM   #26
RedQuake
Whitney, living at home has its bonus's but it can also suck too. It would be nice to go for a shower knowing that theres no one else in the house to mess with the water hehe.

And ya, i'm definetly no saint. I can still do the job but i want to make a difference in life, i want to be more than what i've become so far. Thanks for the vote of confidence....maybe one day i'll be a famous artist hehehe

Robin, most of the knowledge i have did come from working in the field but alot came before hand babysitting my brothers and being a cub leader. Kids love to play with their snot LOL. My siblings were also notorious for injuring themselves requiring a trip to the hospital. I've developed a very strong stomach which comes in handy at work when projectile bowl movements reach the ceiling!!! They don't warn you about that in school LOL.

I've seen many staff turn green and barf. I'm sure i've turned green at some point but the last thing i wanted to do was add to a mess i'd have to clean up LOL.

Old 10-27-2004, 03:08 PM   #27
sirenofthestorm
tell me about it, Lianne. Lots of times my mom would go out on dates so I'd watch my littlest sister, and of course she'd get upset and throw up. Then I'd have to clean it up, all the while trying not to throw up myself from the smell.

Actually, I made it since before my littlest sister was born 8 years ago til monday when some antibiotics I was on made me throw up because I didn't eat soon enough after taking it. Lets just say I learned my lesson lol.

Old 10-27-2004, 05:59 PM   #28
RedQuake
I've become very used to the vomitting thing unfortunetly. I get very bad migraines. They are the ones that make me lose my sight with the aura, ringing in my ears, numbness and dizziness and all of that comes on before the massive pounding, "please let me die" pain. Whats worse is then to have the vomitting start. Makes me feel like i'm going to throw up all of my insides and my head will explode.

Today is a mild migraine day, so i only feel nausous and have pain i can handle without meds. Don't worry, by the end of the night i'll be either leaning over the toilet or passed out from the pain getting so bad LOL. Like i said my life is pathetic. Oh and a friend called me today asking when i was going to apply where she worked doing the personal care job.......

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!