Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 118 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-30-2017, 08:26 PM   #1171
Cletus Marley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
I would definately take a t + the he produced last year for the raffle but he is not willing to do that.
I thought he didn't produce any which is why he offered one from the other breeder.

Old 03-30-2017, 08:30 PM   #1172
Deer
Nope, he did, they were just more valuable ones (purple vs blue) so he decided he didn't want to give the more valuable version to the OP. So he didn't honor the contract, no matter how it's flipped.

Old 03-30-2017, 08:39 PM   #1173
Cletus Marley
I hear you. She should have gotten the money at that point. She was never owed one of the more expensive ones. Not trying to flip anything.

Old 03-30-2017, 08:53 PM   #1174
Deer
Not saying you are mang, just that's how people have tried to flip it. He actually gave the more valuable purples to all the other winners from that auction (according to him and at least one other winner who posted). Just not this winner... because??... /shrugs at you. The guy just decided he didn't like her.

Old 03-30-2017, 09:09 PM   #1175
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deer View Post
Not saying you are mang, just that's how people have tried to flip it. He actually gave the more valuable purples to all the other winners from that auction (according to him and at least one other winner who posted). Just not this winner... because??... /shrugs at you. The guy just decided he didn't like her.
Exactly and In his comment #77 on this thread he said when he decided he would give me one of the t+ albinos he said that he did not communicate that to me because he wanted to see what kind of a person I was and he said that I was greedy till he he end so I'll get nothing

And to Cletus just to clarify he actually did owe me "one of the more expensive ones" as that was all he produced and in the 2nd raffle post he only said this raffle is fo 2 albino tegus.
He did not specify blue or purple and only produced the "more exoencive ones"
The t+ purple albinos. They came from the same parents.
He stated several times a purple is an albino and because
He gave the other 2 winners a t+ Albino , I feel I should have gotten the same

Later when he auctioned another t+off (for another 5,510).

he had claimed that one was mine.

He still has some at his farm and there is no other reason why this should still be going on when he could have just said I've decided to send you all the T+ albinos because that was all he produced. What's your shipping info? I would have given it to him and would have been enjoying my albino tegu.
But as stated above he chose not to tell me so he could see what type of a person I was and felt I was "greeedy"

Why just because he doesn't like me ?? That's rediculous.

Old 03-30-2017, 09:12 PM   #1176
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Marley View Post
I hear you. She should have gotten the money at that point. She was never owed one of the more expensive ones. Not trying to flip anything.
And. I asked him for a t+. He said no!!
And when I asked him for the money, that was when he started calling me greedy and other names.

Old 03-30-2017, 09:25 PM   #1177
Cletus Marley
Quote:
And. I asked him for a t+. He said no!!
And when I asked him for the money, that was when he started calling me greedy and other names.
Like I've said before, I hope you get whats owed to you. I've defended you in this thread. I was just asking a question. I didn't know the t+ were the ones promised in the auction. I know dick about tegus. I need to unsubscribe this thread so I stop getting notifications whenever someone posts. It seems like it dies for a while and then pops back up with zero new other than some fresh shit talking. At very least I'll get to miss the catholic church comparisons we were promised.

Old 03-30-2017, 09:39 PM   #1178
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Marley View Post
Like I've said before, I hope you get whats owed to you. I've defended you in this thread. I was just asking a question. I didn't know the t+ were the ones promised in the auction. I know dick about tegus. I need to unsubscribe this thread so I stop getting notifications whenever someone posts. It seems like it dies for a while and then pops back up with zero new other than some fresh shit talking. At very least I'll get to miss the catholic church comparisons we were promised.

I know you defended me and I thank you for that.

In his first post he said albino blue , produced my him or $3500

The second post was for an albino tegu

Both purple and blues are albino (referred to as blues sometimes) tegus.
The wordage does make it a bit confusing
But either way I won an albino tegu that I never got because he felt I was greedy.

He tried to change the rules of the contract because he probably didn't want t give you he winners the "more expensive ones" that he just happened to be lucky in producing but bottom line is that they at the very lease breached the contract!!

Old 03-30-2017, 10:00 PM   #1179
Fangthane
Quote:
just to clarify he actually did owe me "one of the more expensive ones" as that was all he produced and in the 2nd raffle post he only said this raffle is fo 2 albino tegus.
He did not specify blue or purple and only produced the "more exoencive ones"
Well, let's be fair about this. If it's a reasonable assumption that the raffle was for animals that he produced - which the vast majority of us seem to believe - although it was never explicitly specified; I think it's easily as reasonable to assume that his intent was to raffle off the blue albinos, despite not specifying it in that particular post.

You look to be trying to play the very same semantics game that he's trying to hide behind. While it would be great if he'd have given you a purple, I think it's a bit disingenuous to act as if there's any real reason to think that that's what you're rightfully owed. Taking intent and his actual words into consideration, I think there's probably a much stronger case for the idea that you're owed $3000 - not a purprle - even though that wasn't specifically mentioned in the actual raffle post either.

Old 03-30-2017, 10:42 PM   #1180
Sugarhedgie
I'm sorry

I am not trying to play any games. I didnfeel that I was owed either an albino blue or $3,500 because of his march 9th post.
But when the other 2 winners received the t+ albinos I did feel like I should have gotten the same.
But after speaking to attorneys even though one would assume that would be the terms. The "contract" I was told would have been the march 10th post that is where it stated this raffle is for an albino tegu. This is where I get confused but if that's the "contract I would believe I'm owed a t+ like the others received.
But then he stated he was going to give me one mut didn't communicate it to me.
And he admitted to auctioning off the one that he claimed was mine (which was a t+ albino)

This is why I believe I am owed a t* or the value of it because he auctioned it off.

I'm not trying to play his game. This has been confusing to me as well.
I mean no I'll will and I don't have any bad intentions. I am just very frustrated that this is still going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Well, let's be fair about this. If it's a reasonable assumption that the raffle was for animals that he produced - which the vast majority of us seem to believe - although it was never explicitly specified; I think it's easily as reasonable to assume that his intent was to raffle off the blue albinos, despite not specifying it in that particular post.

You look to be trying to play the very same semantics game that he's trying to hide behind. While it would be great if he'd have given you a purple, I think it's a bit disingenuous to act as if there's any real reason to think that that's what you're rightfully owed. Taking intent and his actual words into consideration, I think there's probably a much stronger case for the idea that you're owed $3000 - not a purprle - even though that wasn't specifically mentioned in the actual raffle post either.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu