Has Anyone talked to Tony Hurt recently? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 07-19-2006, 04:19 PM   #1
KaylaJ
Exclamation Has Anyone talked to Tony Hurt recently?

I am usually able to get ahold of Tony fairly easily via e-mail or phone calls, but I haven't been able to in a while and have left many messages without them being returned. I'm in panic mode. I need to speak with him about some snakes of mine that he has for breeder loans, and to sell.

Is anyone else having the same issue or is it just me?

Thanks!
Kayla

Old 07-20-2006, 03:55 PM   #2
GBFINC
I purchased a ball python ( het ghost or het albino) from Tony Hurt that was supposed to come with documentation / proof . Snake came with no paperwork. My emails led me nowhere.Tony told me the letter was on it's way with the paperwork ;never got it.Lesson learned---Brian O'Neill

Old 07-20-2006, 04:49 PM   #3
KaylaJ
I wouldn't doubt the quality or genetics of his animals. He is an honest person and very reputable.
I know he has been in the middle of a move, so maybe that's why he has been hard to get ahold of. I'm not sure, I just really need to speak with him ASAP.

Kayla

Old 07-20-2006, 09:34 PM   #4
speedingbandit
He is moving right now.

He is in the middle of moving and building a new garage on his new house. I wouldn't worry about it. I'm great friends with Tony and he won't answer my calls right now either. He told me he would be unavailable for a few days during all this and would catch up when he's done. Hope this helps.

As for genetics, I wouldnt question that at all either, Ive always gotten paperwork with everything het from him.

Jason Matheson, xXxtremeconstrictors.com

Old 07-22-2006, 11:00 AM   #5
KaylaJ
A few days would be one thing, but I haven't been able to get ahold of him in a month or more. At least one of my females was due to lay and a higher end animal was in the process of being sold. I would just really like some updates and think that's a reasonable and fair request.

Kayla

Old 07-22-2006, 03:17 PM   #6
speedingbandit
Talking I've talked to him.

He has lost all his numbers in his phone and he hasn't got his internet up yet but will have all that up this week. As far as calling ppl back, if its not stored in his contacts and he doesn't recognize the number he hasnt returned it. He said to give him a call on his cell. If he doesn't answer, and his voice mail is full, send him a text message tellin your number and who you are... just give him a call and you can get him.

Old 07-22-2006, 04:11 PM   #7
GBFINC
My problem of not getting the proper documentation goes on more than a couple of days--this has gone on for months---i would hate to feed and house a snake for a couple of years and it not be what i paid for---i learned from this and only deal with NERD and Ben Siegel from now on---Brian O'Neill

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!