Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-17-2018, 03:52 PM   #171
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Gene Exotics View Post
I am in the attempt of changing my business name amongst all sites...
Dumb question on my part but did you actually register "Dream Gene Exotics" as an LLC or even sole proprietor/DBA in either Georgia or Florida? Because I can't find it listed for either state.

Old 06-17-2018, 04:01 PM   #172
Dream Gene Exotics
I started this when I was 17 I just always used this as my name when doing transactions and grew I got my FWC license in Florida for breeding then never did anything legal wise which was my fault in hindsight. I was very naive to alot of this until now even being 24 years old now.

Old 06-17-2018, 04:05 PM   #173
bcr229
In that case I would at least register the DBA and take Lucille's advice on protecting your name instead of throwing away 7 years of reputation.

Old 06-17-2018, 09:41 PM   #174
Candipatton
I’m truly sorry Addisen and to your brother also. It’s sad how far this man has went and is still going. He now is telling people that we threatened and intimidated you guys and have turned y’all against him. We had no idea that wasn’t his business as he claims he runs a business with his brother and they have a facility.
I do however believe 100% that you guys had nothing to do with my purchase I made through Anthony. I didn’t even know who you were at the time of sell. We also didn’t know or think that until the other day when it was brought up on here.
If you need my help in any other way in clearing your name let me know I’m willing to help because you guys are innocent in this. He is a sick, twisted and veil man and if he will do this to somebody he supposedly called a friend, there’s no telling what else he is capable of besides what we already know he has for sure done. Im not exactly sure in how much I can actually help but if people to need message me and I explain I’m willing to do that in hopes of clearing that up.
Truly sorry again for all this you now are and have to go through or deal with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-18-2018, 06:11 PM   #175
hupababy_83
For the love of Pete!! My head hurts!! Sounds like Leverock is in high school! Ouch! I sorry everyone has to deal with this. He is definitely going on my do not buy, sell, or breath the same air list!!

Old 06-20-2018, 04:10 PM   #176
J9turtlepower
Thank you all for your help and support. I seriously wish Mr Leverock would get a life or seek out medical help or something. He now has nothing better to do than to make fake profiles to message his friends and blame it on me.
Attached Images

Old 06-20-2018, 05:06 PM   #177
Lucille
"Things are in the works"

That's what people say when they have zilch, nada. When people actually have effective offense/defense, they use it, they don't parade around making a lot of noise about it.

Old 06-20-2018, 05:35 PM   #178
J9turtlepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
"Things are in the works"

That's what people say when they have zilch, nada. When people actually have effective offense/defense, they use it, they don't parade around making a lot of noise about it.
Oh I have no doubt he has something terrible in store for me after seeing the webpage he already made about me. To involve an innocent disabled person is an all time low. He will come up with some new idiotic way to try to ruin my life some how. He has been totally obsessed with trying since January. Then what he did to his "friend" Addisen using his company name behind his back... There is no telling what this crazy man is capable of...

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Old 06-20-2018, 08:07 PM   #179
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Gene Exotics View Post
Is there anywhere that he can get the email to directly contact you Lucille I dont know how to make it right other than having him prove who he is and his guilt. One admin has given me their email. I will have him contact them.
Addisen, this is a long and confusing thread with a lot of trashing going on, on both sides. I have questions for Leverock. Tell Leverock to register on this site and email me through the site.
There is no possible harm that could come to him from communicating with me in this manner. I can and will personally vouch that the owner of the site and the moderators are of the highest ethical quality and in any case are not privy to my emails.

Old 06-20-2018, 09:22 PM   #180
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Addisen, this is a long and confusing thread with a lot of trashing going on, on both sides. I have questions for Leverock. Tell Leverock to register on this site and email me through the site.
There is no possible harm that could come to him from communicating with me in this manner. I can and will personally vouch that the owner of the site and the moderators are of the highest ethical quality and in any case are not privy to my emails.
Sorry Lucille, but Rick Leverock wore out his welcome on this site a long time ago. He is not welcome on this site in any manner for any reason. It is my opinion that no good would come of it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!