Bad Guy Beware of Ashtyn RANCE !!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-02-2016, 11:34 AM   #31
scales69
Snake queen, I am not claiming that you are attacking me, but there are others on the various forums who have, one of whom is some guy who wears a dress.
I also agree about the text messages but I am not a computer guru, I'm doing the best I can. I have every piece of documentation related to these transactions except what was said on phone calls. I have pages and pages of texts and emails that I'm trying to sort through and after that convert to a format where I can present it to the forum. I'm not trying to mislead anyone. My main point here was to protect others from being ripped off by this guy

Old 05-02-2016, 11:57 AM   #32
nickolasanastasiou
Is there some relevance to the comment regarding a guy wearing a dress as it relates to claims made here regarding this transaction?

Old 05-02-2016, 11:57 AM   #33
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by scales69 View Post
and to Answer snake queen, I am waiting until I get the airwaybills later today to post everything at once. I prefer not to be attacked anymore for "not posting the facts".
Ironic, I'm the one getting attacked for posting just what evidence I had at the time, even being accused of stealing a crate on just a lame accusation, but Rance has zero evidence to support anything.
And as you stated, evidence can be deleted, maybe so but I welcome you to come to CA and I can show you the actual documents in person.
Not that I have seen here and here is what matters here.

Old 05-02-2016, 12:58 PM   #34
Snake-Queen
Quote:
but there are others on the various forums who have
Then you're statement about being attacked had no relevance here.

Quote:
I also agree about the text messages but I am not a computer guru, I'm doing the best I can. I have every piece of documentation related to these transactions except what was said on phone calls. I have pages and pages of texts and emails that I'm trying to sort through and after that convert to a format where I can present it to the forum. I'm not trying to mislead anyone. My main point here was to protect others from being ripped off by this guy

That's fine. I have patience.

Old 05-02-2016, 02:00 PM   #35
guruza
I think some people need to loosen up and simply wait for the evidence thats been promised. The amount of tension emanating from some of the people on this thread is crazy. From what iv seen so far WITHOUT the evidence, is that i will NEVER do business with Ashyton in any way shape or form is only because he acted like a child on this forum. Any evidence thats still coming is just icing on the cake.

Old 05-02-2016, 02:36 PM   #36
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by guruza View Post
I think some people need to loosen up and simply wait for the evidence thats been promised. The amount of tension emanating from some of the people on this thread is crazy. From what iv seen so far WITHOUT the evidence, is that i will NEVER do business with Ashyton in any way shape or form is only because he acted like a child on this forum. Any evidence thats still coming is just icing on the cake.

AMEN!

Old 05-02-2016, 03:14 PM   #37
scales69
Evidence as requested

As requested here is the information. I have redacted my address and the credit card numbers.
What you will see is
1. Original AWB from Air France, 5 pieces at 82kg (057 1673 6425. this number is on all the other docs as well to show the association)
2. The bill due upon receipt for shipping- $1417.72 (Menzies is the company that contracts Air France here)
3. Reciept for that amount.
4. A handling $45 fee Menzies charges on all shipments (shows number of boxes and AWB)
5. Invoice of what was in the shipment as provided by the shipper and presented to customs/ FWS. No Euros (you will see from the email, there were supposed to be euros but Ashtyn screwed up the timing and they were not sent)
6. email from Rance authorizing Delta to charge his credit card for shipping domestically - note he even knew it was 5 pieces ( the scribble is my notes on the demensions of the crates for delta (3 at 32" x 18"x 7" and 2 at 32"x 18"x10").
7. the delta AWB, the weight even went up... funny if something was removed as claimed. I assume this is either due to scales being different or airlines padding the weight for shipping.

I have also attached an email from the shipper in Africa. His name is Nick Kugbeadzor. I redacted the email addresses for privacy issues.
As you can see from this, Ashtyn ripped us both off and is falsely accusing me of "ripping off a crate" and "stealing some Euros". The Euros didn't even make the shipment because Ashtyn screwed that plan up.

I also had more text to present but as I said I am no computer guru and apparently they didn't save to my flash drive.
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf Shipment redacted.pdf (496.1 KB, 200 views)

Old 05-02-2016, 03:26 PM   #38
Snake-Queen
Thank you, Terry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-02-2016, 09:06 PM   #39
guruza
And theres the icing. I think its clear to everyone who reads this that they should avoid Ashyton like the plague. Hopefully he doesnt get the chance to screw anyone else over. Oh, and you might get dinged for the curse words in that email. Just letting you know first.

Old 05-03-2016, 08:26 AM   #40
rcarichter
On the facebook forum, Ashtyn has agreed to pay Terry the amount discussed in the original post. I have asked Terry to let me know when the payment is received.

Noelle

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!