New born exposed hemipenis - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-02-2005, 10:50 PM   #21
Junkyard
Oooooh, a lot of bad stories on this thread. Alex that really gets a big bumer award. Laurua, I about cried over your events. Maybe there should be a thread about all the horror stories some have had to go through with very little good coming out in the end. Or maybe not, I see too many snakes that are run over on the roads as it is.

Old 08-02-2005, 10:52 PM   #22
Junkyard
Sorry Laura I do not know how to spell.

Old 08-03-2005, 01:23 AM   #23
Laura Fopiano
Red face Alex and Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard
Oooooh, a lot of bad stories on this thread. Alex that really gets a big bumer award. Laurua, I about cried over your events. Maybe there should be a thread about all the horror stories some have had to go through with very little good coming out in.
Michael, if that made you almost cry, you would not believe what I've been through in the last 3 months. But hey, it's all an experience that I need to grow and learn from. Thanx for the thought!!
Alex, I just received a gift from one of my friends. An adult male veil with... you guessed it a prolapsed hemi on the left side. He has been treated by a vet and will live out his life with me. Do you know what the vet did to treat him?? She put a nylon band around his little member, so it can dry up and fall off. Then I started thinking, hmmm, you know how many men in my past that I would love to do that to LOL

Old 08-03-2005, 11:44 AM   #24
Lee Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Cox
She put a nylon band around his little member, so it can dry up and fall off. Then I started thinking, hmmm, you know how many men in my past that I would love to do that to LOL
NOT FUNNY LAURA!!! Remind me to stay away from you! LOL

Old 08-03-2005, 01:43 PM   #25
Laura Fopiano
Talking No worrie's Lee

I'll be easy to spot, I'm the girl with blond hair to her butt, walking around NARBC, snapping a rubber band that is around my wrist!! LOL

Old 08-03-2005, 04:03 PM   #26
Lee Herps
I'll make sure I stay clear of you! LOL

Old 08-03-2005, 08:18 PM   #27
Boa4u
Laura,

Ya, like Lorena Bobbitt with out all the cutting! Seems like there is a movement in the reptile world for the males to just leave their junk hanging out! What a coincidence. That is quite an interesting approach, seems logical to me that the nylon memberitis would work just fine if you just monitor for infection, but what do I know, I am no vet. I feel for you honey and for Mr. soon to be one less member.

Michael,

One thing I have learned in this life is that no matter how good you got it there is someone who has it better and no matter how bad you got it there is someone who's got it worse. Hearing about other tragedies helps to minimize feeling sorry for oneself and see that we are not alone. So maybe you are right, a new thread might be in order so the misery can have company. How many of your family members can you talk to about this kind of stuff who could even relate or even care?

Anyway, enough of my backroom psychology.

Alex

Old 08-04-2005, 03:52 AM   #28
badboa
Bummer. I've had that happen and it never turned out well. I've tried everything and the usual result is an infection setting in, swelling at the base of the tail, and then death. Maybe a good vet could do something, but you are right, its a lot of money for a just a pet you have to give away to somebody.

Sorry.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!