For Sale Several snake racks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 04-28-2014, 06:44 PM   #1
KenyanPat85
Several snake racks

Hey Fauna, I have several racks for sale. I'm looking to sell these and change my set up. Interested buyers only please no window shoppers or low ballers. All the info on ea rack will be below with pictures. Please email me directly. Regards patrick goggin

Rack 1- 74 qt rack ( 10 slots ) from boa master. This rack has all the tubs and lids, and two rows of 11 inch heat tape made by flex watt. I'm selling it for $600 but may negotiate a little. The tubs and heat alone got me in the 200$ mark. In almost new condition.

Rack 2- here I have 2 exact racks, made by the boaphile. They are in like new condition. These racks have 4 slots each totaling 8 slots. This rack is heated with belly heat and works superb!!! This rack comes with its tubs. 350$ each. May knock a few bucks off if you buy them both at the same time.

Rack 3- reptile basics hatchling rack. 12 slots with heat and tubs. Been used once for 3 weeks. In like new condition. $225

Rack 4- reptile basics 32 slot inter design rack. This unit comes with heat and tubs. It's great for new babies and leopards geckos, sand boas, and all colubrids in like new condition. Been used for a month and was stored away. Price is $ 225
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-26-2014, 10:27 PM   #2
PythonMan89
Racks

Are they still available, and do you have photos of the others you have for sale? I might be interested in buying one from you.

Old 06-28-2014, 08:53 PM   #3
KenyanPat85
All of these are avail!. I emailed you. Feel free to reply. Psg77785@gmail.com regards patrick
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-17-2014, 01:47 AM   #4
boaboi79
Would you be interested in a trade for the 32 slot hatchling rack?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!