High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 46 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-17-2007, 07:46 AM   #451
Dave Lawson
The things that really get to me

There is no question of who David from HEH is. But he must think that he is so much smarter then the rest of the world. I have had my fair share of 20 foot burms and Retics, I have feed to many hogs and goats so I do know the differance between a hog ear and a rabbits, that is a rabbit the snake is eating...GOOD CATCH ON THAT EVERYONE.. BUT I think that you all have missed one odd thing about the photo. A 20+ foot retic is about oh lets say 20" in girth and they make a 2x4 plank of wood look like a toothpick but not in Davids pic I would guess that the snake in the pic is no more then 14' based on the 2x4 above the snake.Also in the feeding pics of the snake that he posted on K.S. I did not see any sims in the plywood on the back of the cage which means that the cage is no longer then 8' so that cage is no more the a 4't x4'w x8'L and that is nowhere big enough for a 20' snake.

But the thing that get me is that David has posted hundreds of photos on the web but his face is alway cut out, he has been ask several times by several people to post a pic with him but none has been posted.

Old 01-17-2007, 08:04 AM   #452
juggalo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lawson
There is no question of who David from HEH is. But he must think that he is so much smarter then the rest of the world. I have had my fair share of 20 foot burms and Retics, I have feed to many hogs and goats so I do know the differance between a hog ear and a rabbits, that is a rabbit the snake is eating...GOOD CATCH ON THAT EVERYONE.. BUT I think that you all have missed one odd thing about the photo. A 20+ foot retic is about oh lets say 20" in girth and they make a 2x4 plank of wood look like a toothpick but not in Davids pic I would guess that the snake in the pic is no more then 14' based on the 2x4 above the snake.Also in the feeding pics of the snake that he posted on K.S. I did not see any sims in the plywood on the back of the cage which means that the cage is no longer then 8' so that cage is no more the a 4't x4'w x8'L and that is nowhere big enough for a 20' snake.

But the thing that get me is that David has posted hundreds of photos on the web but his face is alway cut out, he has been ask several times by several people to post a pic with him but none has been posted.

i noticed the same thing and brought it up in post 415 the 2X4 is a dead give away and the rabbit of coarse

Old 01-17-2007, 10:37 AM   #453
Griz
Here's a bit more information for you. This was accessible via my own database. It appears that Tawni/David/Damon have only lived in this trailer for a total of 2 years. There is no other registered information in my database (at least that I have found as of yet) that would indicate prior home ownership for either before 2004.

Griz

Old 01-17-2007, 10:40 AM   #454
Cat_72
Hm......if their estimated income is under $30,000....where's all of that money from those high-dollar snakes?

Old 01-17-2007, 10:50 AM   #455
Griz
And therein is the question. Not to mention the fact that there is STILL no record of a David. My database can pull up a wealth of knowledge (it's actually quite scary) and there has not been a single David that has come up, either for property ownership, citations, taxes etc etc etc. As everyone expected, he simply does not exist.

Griz

Old 01-17-2007, 10:53 AM   #456
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Hm......if their estimated income is under $30,000....where's all of that money from those high-dollar snakes?
Well Cathy, if HEH were incorporated, then it would be a separate entity than the owner. Thus, it would be listed as a separate income, taxes and credit line.

It would need to be a licensed business though, but it seems it does not exist as one.

Old 01-17-2007, 11:10 AM   #457
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Well Cathy, if HEH were incorporated, then it would be a separate entity than the owner. Thus, it would be listed as a separate income, taxes and credit line.

It would need to be a licensed business though, but it seems it does not exist as one.
Give me a brief second and I will run the business, both as HEH and sole proprietorship through the system......

Griz

Old 01-17-2007, 11:12 AM   #458
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard

Zackly.

Unless, of course...they aren't reporting that "big money" made on the snakes to the IRS.....

Old 01-17-2007, 11:14 AM   #459
Griz
Nothing for either.

Griz

Old 01-17-2007, 11:15 AM   #460
Mike Greathouse
I have not participated in this thread, primarily because I have never had any involvement with High End Herps, and therefore have nothing of any consequence to add to this discussion. The coincidental and circumstantial evidence that has been presented is very compelling, and I'm certain that I would never pursue any dealings with them.

However, I personally feel that the recent trend here on the BOI to post personal information is wrong. While these postings may (or may not) be breaking any laws, I feel that in most cases, they cross the line of prudent behavior and should not be continued. Just because someone has access to this type of information, does not mean that they should take it upon themself to post it in a public forum.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart