Preparedness & Self-Reliance - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 07-16-2013, 11:07 AM   #1
Metachrosis
Preparedness & Self-Reliance

Take what you will from this,then twist the rest . . . . .

http://www.naturalnews.com/041220_fa...l_victory.html

(NaturalNews) I'm reaching out to you all with words of assurance as I write this story. By now, I think we all are overwhelmingly convinced that we live in an insane world. I call it the "post-reason era."

It's a world full of irrational people, criminal corporations, deceptive government, the abandonment of law and even the "dogmatizing" of the sciences which once claimed to be based on reason. In popular culture, we've got the insanity of the Trayvon Martin drama in which the abandonment of law is now institutionalized in the justice system itself, where prosecutors are allowed to commit crimes as part of a "trial," and state attorneys are encouraged to misapply the justice system so that it might be used as a political weapon.

In the realm of medicine, we've got patients being routinely poisoned with deadly chemicals in cancer clinics, infants being injected with deadly methyl mercury via vaccines, "preventive" double mastectomies being promoted as a women's rights issue, and now the new "bioethics" idea that parents have the right to abort newborn babies up to the age of three.

Old 07-16-2013, 12:21 PM   #2
Focal
We've always lived in an insane world when you consider those examples. Melamine in milk, Chinese sex-selection abortions ... Christ, I was watching a documentary last night about Edison and how he was the first to kill someone with an electric chair. From what I understand, he did it with a competitors generator just to show how deadly it was so he could sell his product better. Humans are insane and always will be.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!