Vicky & Rob Dachiu of Dachiu.Com Good guys!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-02-2005, 10:04 PM   #1
Rebel Dragons
Vicky & Rob Dachiu of Dachiu.Com Good guys!!!

I just purchased 3 females from Vicky & Rob last week and couldn't be more pleased. I have now purchased almost 10 dragons from them over the last 3 years and all have been outstanding. ALWAYS high in color, large in size and healthy. Vicky is by far the nicest and most helpful person I have ever had a transaction with in the reptile community. They are even incubating eggs for me until they hatch because I can't bring them on the plane and can't mail them. I consider her a great friend and look forward to many more transaction in the future.

Vicky, even though I am moving 2000 miles away you know I will always visit on my trips back to Pa!!!

I suggest anyone who is looking for a bearded dragon visit www.dachiu.com and consider buying a Dachiu Dragon. I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!!

Old 06-03-2005, 08:57 AM   #2
Tere Salazar
Well Said

I would have to agree. The majority of my dragons came from Dachiu. Each and every one of them have fantastic personalities, they are all high color and healthy.

Although I have yet to work with Rob, Vickie is wonderful to work with. The very first time I spoke with her, she helped me "deliver" my first clutch of eggs, instructing me what I needed to do every step of the way. Her knowledge and calming voice were invaluable.

Thanks, Vickie!!!

Old 07-29-2005, 04:13 PM   #3
Jim O
I just received two young female beardies from Vicky and they are gorgeous. She was pleasant and professional and everything was perfect. Thanks for everything.

Old 07-29-2005, 07:17 PM   #4
Matt Haines
Thumbs up

Of everyone we have ever purchased from or spoken to, they are the best. Vicki is very personable and she really goes above and beyond for people.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!