looking for venomous!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 10:53 AM   #1
nick.sahlen
looking for venomous!!

hi..im looking to buy venomous snakes,mostly bitis sp spp.but also crotalus,vipera & other ground vipers..im moving from sweden to winnipeg canada at the end of august and im gonna start collecting a new stock of breeding snakes since i had to leave the one i have behind here in sweden and im hoping to get some help in where i can find thies snakes around the amarican/canadian borderline..!
im looking for breeders/expo's near minisota,N,dakota or even in canada (winnipeg,manitoba)where im living as of august/september this year,,
first im looking to buy;
1.1 bitis parviocula,juv to adults all of interest#1
1.1 bitis nasicornis prefereble 2yrs+,but all of interest depending on colours.
1.1 bitis caudalis.prefereble red phase..
1.1 bitis cornuta.prefereble 2yrs+ but all of interest..only pairs though!
1.1 bitis g gabonica/b g rhinoceros
gabino's are of interest too(b nasicornis X b gabonica)
1.1crotalus adamanteus,abberrant and albinos as well as normal,prefereble dark/black once!!!
1.1crotalus m mollossus
pairs of sistrurus sp spp,,no normal though,,red phase,patterless,high contrast etc...
and lots more!!
if you can point me to where i can get in touch with people that breed or trade with bitis sp spp and/or others in and around my area ill be most thankfull..

furthermore im 35yrs old and ive been keeping and breeding venomous snakes for about 17yrs and been putting extra energy on the genus bitis for about 8yrs now..ive also bred crotalus atrox-c adamanteus-crotalus v viridis-c d durissus-aspidelaps l sp spp..naja naja-naja anuliferia-naja pallida..sistrurus c tergeminus..to name a few..

regards niklas sahlen
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-24-2009, 05:12 PM   #2
Goblyn
Are you by chance looking for a Crotalus viridis viridis? I have a large one from South Dakota available. Thanks

-CR

Old 08-25-2009, 02:52 AM   #3
notslip0602286
c molossus

I have a bunch of them, but cannot ship. where are you located? and how much are you willing to pay?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread