Brad Boa Reptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-09-2008, 10:00 PM   #11
Casey Hulse
Nice!

I just brought home one of Brads 08' Bumblebees from the Taylor show, set him up and offered him a hopper a few hrs later,... gone! This is going to be my favorite snake I think. Bees are awesome! And Brad has some BEAUTIES!

Old 08-09-2008, 10:32 PM   #12
McLovin
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig kade
Great guy that runs a pristine facillity, can't breed boas to save his life though. Craig

thanks god he has that very nice friend named Craig, to help him out. Ever heard him talk about that guy before????lol

Old 09-16-2008, 11:43 AM   #13
Russ Lawson
Just got a male bumblebee (poss. het ghost) from Brad. Little guy's a smoker, I couldn't be happier with him. Brad was very helpful throughout the whole deal. I wouldn't hesitate buying from him again.

Old 12-12-2010, 08:05 AM   #14
Casey Hulse
Picked up a couple of AWESOME Bps from Brad at the Taylor show Saturday. I can't say enough about the quality of Brads animals. He and Cathy are a pleasure to deal with.
If you have not been to the show before, (www.michiganreptileshow.com) it is worth a trip just to see his Bps, he has a Desert Butter female that is HIGH on my "wish list"

Old 12-12-2010, 07:44 PM   #15
Nate
I am raising up a group of great Brazilian Rainbows that I bought from Brad earlier this year. These are some of the best lookin' BRBs that I have seen in a long time!

Old 12-12-2010, 07:46 PM   #16
Royal Morphz
Brad is one grade A dude I wouldn't ever hesitate doing business with him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!