Brad Lichtenhan - GOOD GUY! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-08-2004, 01:09 PM   #1
rptilian
Thumbs up Brad Lichtenhan - GOOD GUY!

Recently wrapped up a purchase of some Okeetee Corns from Brad. Excellent, honestly represented animals...good communication...good service...good packing...Overall A+ service. Thanks Brad!

Dwight Whitlock

Old 11-08-2004, 10:44 PM   #2
Tim Cole
Thumbs up Dr. Brad

You can't go wrong buying from Brad.

Old 08-12-2005, 03:03 PM   #3
rptilian
Thumbs up A+ Service yet again

Just finished another transaction with Brad. Received a couple pair of gorgeous corns. Excellent snakes, excellent communication, excellent packing! Its safe to say that I will continue to be a repeat customer.

A++

Old 08-12-2005, 03:22 PM   #4
Traci1
I agree, I just purchased a pair of 2005 corn snakes from Brad and I am very happy with the communication, service, shipping, and animals. No complaints, A+ all the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rptilian
Just finished another transaction with Brad. Received a couple pair of gorgeous corns. Excellent snakes, excellent communication, excellent packing! Its safe to say that I will continue to be a repeat customer.

A++

Old 08-27-2007, 01:09 PM   #5
gwb8568
Well, after 6 months or so of communicating with Brad through e-mail, I finally had the chance to meet him in person........what a great guy. I had been working on getting 1.1 corns from him this year and even though some of his pairings didn't pan out like we were hoping, he picked out the best he had and brought them to the Expo for me to see. Needless to say, I took them home.

Some of the other stuff he has and were NFS (display only corns) were absolutely incredible. He might not be a "big name", but I can verify that his snakes are truly "big time". Very well known/respected in and around this area and a great guy to deal with.

I would not hesitate in purchasing from him again in the future. Brad Lichtenhan =

g

Old 08-28-2007, 11:49 PM   #6
Preacher Pat
Dr. Brad is one of the best!!!!! Anyone who orders from himwill receive the best!!!!
Shalom,
Pat

Old 08-29-2007, 09:58 AM   #7
Nokturnel Tom
Great guy!

Brad and I have done business a few times and it was always hassle free. I was more than pleased with the snakes I got from him and consider his advice and opinions to be taken seriously. He knows his snakes and is a great person to deal with Tom Stevens

TomsSnakes.com TomsCleanAir.com

Old 06-14-2009, 10:13 PM   #8
Reptilefreak23
I know this is an old post, but I wanted to bump this up. I just met with Dr. Lichtenhan half way between Boerne and Austin to buy a snake. A beautiful golddust motely female, in great condition, even gravid. Great price, and a great guy, he was extremely helpful with additional advice and knowledge.
A++

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!