Bad Guy Perfect Predators (Manny Frade) - Scammer on Breeding Loan - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-10-2017, 01:56 PM   #41
Randy F
Would one be justified in thinking that if he cannot provide the original snakes or just compensation that it could be considered another scheme and therefore violating his parole? Melinda?

Old 02-10-2017, 08:47 PM   #42
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy F View Post
Would one be justified in thinking that if he cannot provide the original snakes or just compensation that it could be considered another scheme and therefore violating his parole? Melinda?
I don't know. Perhaps people who he's ripped off over the years should get together and approach the prosecutor. IIRC in Florida a pattern of fraud totaling over $20k is a felony. It would certainly suck for Manny if he had a longer stint in prison...

Old 02-10-2017, 09:30 PM   #43
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
It would certainly suck for Manny if he had a longer stint in prison...
Yes, but much deserved......

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 02-12-2017, 09:49 PM   #44
Martino Reptiles
Quote:
I don't know. Perhaps people who he's ripped off over the years should get together and approach the prosecutor. IIRC in Florida a pattern of fraud totaling over $20k is a felony. It would certainly suck for Manny if he had a longer stint in prison...
Although I will not reveal names - 4 people PM'd me stating similar stories of scams and lies. One person, Manny owes over $30K to. Another, scammed for an animal that did not have the promised genetics. We have only heard a small portion of what out there and until (eventually) more come forward he will continue to be in business. He is a moderator for the Boa Aficionado page on Facebook and controls the posts there. He has silenced many attempting to reveal the truth. More people need to know about the BOI.

Vic

Old 02-12-2017, 11:11 PM   #45
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martino Reptiles View Post
He is a moderator for the Boa Aficionado page on Facebook and controls the posts there.
LOL not from prison he isn't. Other mods may be covering for him but I found the rules, he has no internet access and very limited phone calls from prison.

Old 02-13-2017, 03:50 PM   #46
Robert Potts
Someone is posting from his Facebook page. I suspect a family member or a friend.

Old 02-13-2017, 03:59 PM   #47
nickolasanastasiou
If it is confirmed he is incarcerated and has no access to his account here, it would mean he has provided access to another person and that has implications for the post and his account's future status here.

Old 02-13-2017, 05:46 PM   #48
Martino Reptiles
Quote:
LOL not from prison he isn't. Other mods may be covering for him but I found the rules, he has no internet access and very limited phone calls from prison.
Assuming he is in jail, agreed. However many of the posts were edited prior to the supposed jail date and he took the time to post on here thereby acknowledging the issue between us. Either way - a sad state of affairs.

Old 02-18-2017, 09:12 AM   #49
Martino Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Potts View Post
Someone is posting from his Facebook page. I suspect a family member or a friend.
Apparently he is not in jail. He has been regularly answering customers inquiries and has been active via Facebook. Mr. Frade is choosing not to come here and acknowledge his wrong doing. To date - NOTHING HAS BEEN RESOLVED.

Old 02-18-2017, 12:01 PM   #50
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martino Reptiles View Post
Apparently he is not in jail. He has been regularly answering customers inquiries and has been active via Facebook. Mr. Frade is choosing not to come here and acknowledge his wrong doing. To date - NOTHING HAS BEEN RESOLVED.
Or his wife is running things in his absence. I have full access to my husband's personal computer and accounts, he has access to mine, and of course we both can get into the accounts for the business that we own.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!