$2000 REWARD STOLEN TORTOISES! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 05-30-2015, 11:51 PM   #21
hhmoore
Well, as long as you prompted me to look, I might as well get this out of the way - why did you stop using CSMITH76? The policy here is one account per person.

Old 05-31-2015, 01:42 AM   #22
WebSlave
Heck, if it's all the same to everyone else, I would just as soon that this person just gets lost. He wants to use this site for his own purposes and yet backhands the moderators who are trying to figure out what is going on? So, lose the crappy attitude or get lost and STAY lost, fella. Yeah, how DARE me........

Old 05-31-2015, 05:17 PM   #23
neilg
OP is banned?

shucks and i was waiting to hear - given the dramatic story, if true - what was the account name of the FCer who responded to their ad and/or stole their animal and how come OP didnt know themself!

Old 05-31-2015, 07:08 PM   #24
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilg View Post
OP is banned?

shucks and i was waiting to hear - given the dramatic story, if true - what was the account name of the FCer who responded to their ad and/or stole their animal and how come OP didnt know themself!
Yep, he was banned for something not posted here.
However, Your question was answered. Nobody here responded to a ad that this user (with this username) because he never posted a ad on this site before he made this thread. So it simply is impossible that another person on fauna classifieds responded to the ad. Unless he did so under another name that we aren't aware of.

Old 06-01-2015, 04:25 PM   #25
neilg
it sounded like he was saying its possible for it to happen thus conjurred the story up of actually having had advertised an animal for sale on here and it disappearing from his backyard shortly after the person who inquired somehow was allowed to visit or whatever to look at the animal) was the one who came back and stole it? a totally possible predicament and maybe it actually happened to someone or persons on FC but in this instance, a just made-up scenario right?

Old 06-05-2015, 01:26 AM   #26
ElexisC
From what I've just read on his Facebook the theft was real and I'm sure he was over reacting since he only got the female back from what I've seen. Doesn't excuse his behavior and how he spoke to moderators, but could be a reason.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!