Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 43 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-03-2017, 04:38 AM   #421
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
T
If that really is Ty.....
I think it's clear that he's arrogant as all hell. But based on the sheer idiocy that would be required for him to choose to tank his credibility so much more effectively than he has with the actual situation that prompted this thread's creation, I'm more inclined to think that this is just someone else trolling. Maybe someone trying to prove some point by triggering people to mindlessly lash out against Ty Park without anything more concrete than an IP address for proof. I mean, he couldn't possibly be foolish enough to think that such an obvious-looking sockpuppet would go unnoticed. Could he?

Old 01-03-2017, 04:57 AM   #422
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
I'm more inclined to think that this is just someone else trolling.
I agree

If you don't remove her postings immediately, we shall continue wit the up coming law suit naming you as a defendant for libel and slandering.
> Please me advised.

I do not believe an attorney, or Ty, would make such stupid errors. (There are many more errors, this is just one sentence)

Old 01-03-2017, 04:58 AM   #423
juliasara
When I first read those emails I thought there was no way ty would do something so stupid but after doing some digging I've found that email address used by ty used for at least 5 years. I really wanted to give ty the benefit of the doubt but everything I've found so far points to that email address belonging to ty. Yikes!

Old 01-03-2017, 05:58 AM   #424
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I do not believe an attorney, or Ty, would make such stupid errors.
I'll agree that there are some mistakes that seem to make it pretty clear that no real attorney had any part in writing any of that. Ty Park, however, definitely hasn't come across as a particularly skilled writer, so spelling/grammatical errors definitely don't exclude him at all.

When something comes along that's this plump, juicy and tempting, you pretty much have to assume it's bait. The fact that "typherp@aol.com" is his actual email address seems kind of hard to explain away, though.

Old 01-03-2017, 06:48 AM   #425
Pasodama
The alleged attorney's phone number is a Florida number. However, I could not find Gabe (Gabriel) Martinez in the Florida Bar.
Should anyone care to, is there someone else who can double check the existence (or non-existence) of an attorney, in Florida, by the name of Gabriel (Gabe) Martinez?

Gabe Martinez and Gabe Skaff (Lizard101). What a funny coincidence of names.

~~~~

Old 01-03-2017, 06:57 AM   #426
juliasara
The email address used to send that email, typherp@aol.com, is the same email address used to make his Facebook page.
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2017, 07:05 AM   #427
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
double check the existence (or non-existence) of an attorney, in Florida, by the name of Gabriel (Gabe) Martinez?
Florida Bar doesn't seem to have any records of a Gabriel/Gabe Martinez. Couple of them out in CA and NV. The whole lawyer thing seems pretty obviously just a red herring.

Old 01-03-2017, 07:25 AM   #428
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Which non profit organization does Ty Park run?
I have not yet found such an organizations, but I am not very good at searching, perhaps y'all that are search aces can lend a hand. I have only found one reslult in my search attempts
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2017, 07:31 AM   #429
Black Adder
This could be a very unfortunate turn of events if this is indeed Ty trying to deflect, I certainly do not believe ANY attorney was involved here in this latest farce.
It would be sad to see Ty stoop to such lows to try and clear his name for sure.
But it does yet again go to show and prove the power of the BOI and its very far reaching consequences!
I am sure at this stage it is now just his pride that is preventing him doing ,what the vast majority here, see as the "right thing"

Hate to say "told you so Ty Parks" but if you ever thought this would not affect you deeply or just go away then you were very sadly mistaken.

I for one sincerely hope this was the work of some other troll/hacker etc as it would be most upsetting if Ty really has sunk to this level.....

Old 01-03-2017, 07:47 AM   #430
Lucille
Corrected

I have not yet found such organizations, but I am not very good at searching, perhaps y'all who are search aces can lend a hand. I have only found one result in my search attempts.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu