Conflict of interests - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Field Collecting/Observing

Notices

Field Collecting/Observing Sightings of herps in the wild, where-tos and how-tos, as well as photos of herps in their native environment.

Old 11-04-2007, 02:55 AM   #11
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Fact of the matter is that piece of land is private property, are you suggesting to deny the land owner his right to develop his personal property?
How did you, in your infinite wisdom, derive that from my comments? Not even your jedi pals could manage to twist it that much.

But the fact is, if I had the power, I would at minimum, force them to HONOR THEIR OWN LEASE AGREEMENT. When a private person does something like that, we are legally bound, or we pay the price for breaking the lease. But when the City does it, it's called exercising their "right to eminent domain". Legal or not, it's wrong on so many levels.

Now, just to be perfectly honest Ed, until you learn the difference between right and wrong, I'd just as soon you didn't post in my threads, unless performing an act of moderation. It just always comes across as insincere, and tainted.

Rick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!