RICK LEVEROCK.... CONMAN...... - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-21-2008, 09:27 PM   #21
Gary O
Not being a jerk but why do you sign your post "Jeff but your name in your profile is "Steve Smith". Looks like a lot of first time posters coming out of the wood work.

Old 03-21-2008, 09:28 PM   #22
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by -BoaFreak
Ok now this is getting out of hand. First thing Steve and all the other TBE residents need to stay out of this because your not helping, your just crowding the thread with useless crap. Unless you have something important to add stay off this thread!

Thank-You,
Jeff
Sounds to me like Rick is getting HIS fan club to post here and attack the people HE ripped off and fauna members instead of paying back the money HE stole.

As far as the garbage about Mike Cole is concerned, I think that is a smokescreen to take attention off of Rick. I dealt with Mike last year regarding an import shipment and had no issues. I also plan on dealing with him again next month on one. Mike will not steal your money. It appears that Rick will however.

Old 03-21-2008, 09:31 PM   #23
madamant
Quote:
Ok now this is getting out of hand. First thing Steve and all the other TBE residents need to stay out of this because your not helping, your just crowding the thread with useless crap. Unless you have something important to add stay off this thread!

Thank-You,
Jeff
Are you jeff, steve or mark? make up your mind!

Old 03-21-2008, 09:33 PM   #24
-BoaFreak
SPJ, not you in reguards to the "Steve" I was referring to, Steve is a Moderator on the TBE Chat Room and Ricks goto person when he don't want to speak.

Steve AKA retic75 wants to "help" clear Rick of Wrong doing, but in the long run will hurt him faster. So if anyone needs to know boidsR'mylife is Steve from TBE Chatrooms.

Thanks,
Jeff

Old 03-21-2008, 09:39 PM   #25
Wraith
Quote:
SPJ, not you in reguards to the "Steve" I was referring to, Steve is a Moderator on the TBE Chat Room and Ricks goto person when he don't want to speak.

Steve AKA retic75 wants to "help" clear Rick of Wrong doing, but in the long run will hurt him faster. So if anyone needs to know boidsR'mylife is Steve from TBE Chatrooms.

Thanks,
Jeff

No. Are YOU steve smith or are you jeff ? you sign your name as jeff in your posts, but if you look on the left side, you clearly have your name listed as steve smith. You need to be posting under your real full name... so which is it.

Old 03-21-2008, 09:39 PM   #26
retic75
for ur info i am steve and no that was not me that posted, get ur facts before u bash someone u dont even know, come into my world and we will play u dont mes with me or this will get even uglier, i do not appreciate being drug into someone elses games

Old 03-21-2008, 09:41 PM   #27
-BoaFreak
First off, this is way off topic....quit trying to smoke screen the original post, lets get this settled and lets make these people happy!

Thanks,
Jeff

Old 03-21-2008, 09:46 PM   #28
Gary O
Quote:
First off, this is way off topic....quit trying to smoke screen the original post, lets get this settled and lets make these people happy!

Thanks,
Jeff
Your posts will face deletion if you do not clear up the name thing that has been brought up twice already.

Old 03-21-2008, 09:48 PM   #29
-BoaFreak
Who cares why are we so centered on me right now?

Thanks,
Jeff

Old 03-21-2008, 09:52 PM   #30
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Who cares why are we so centered on me right now?

Thanks,
Jeff
I do.
Jeff, Let me make it simple.
Post your full name on each post or all of them will be deleted. You will follow the rules here or you will not contribute.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!