RICK LEVEROCK.... CONMAN...... - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-22-2008, 03:09 PM   #41
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by madamant
I never once spoke to Casey on the organising of these animals, Rick and her talk for hours day after day after day..got on my nerves atually, between Casey and Rick they used my paypal to get money to Ricks bank or the said reptile supplier, I have had that paypal for years, never used it until then for their setup, NOT MINE! Ricks bank was then attached to my paypal account so it could be authorised or whatever they call it, Casey had copies of every transaction I got in my email as to where every cent went. All I was asked to do was take the payments and forward the paypal info to Casey.

So Denise I dont know where you get youre info that we run a business together, i'm just a chat admin, that is it...it was Rick and Casey who run this setup, I have never been attatched to any reptile business in selling reptiles, only reptiles I have sold has been in the UK my own personal collection I had.

All I know is this was all setup with Rick, Casey and a guy named Bob.

I was wrong to let my paypal be used, but how was I to know Adam Irwin would first mess payments about where they had to wait on refunds, and find another reptile supplier and that cites would take forever and then it go belly side up, I know ricks talked to a few people concerned and I really hope it gets sorted soon.

You can all go on accusing me I dont care, i'm not a breeder, im not a seller, so it has no effect on me at all, I just keep a few personal lizards.

Really? Well, this thread makes me think otherwise:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.ph?t=101399

Old 03-22-2008, 03:54 PM   #43
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_Reptile_Distributors AKA Rick Leverock
Either I provide them these the same (or similar quality with of the animals pending agreement) in complete satisfaction or I refund their money without hesitation. These are great people over in England and Scotland and deserve the very best from America), and I beg the American Reptile Community to assist on this . Anyone that can assist, please feel free to e-mail me without hesitation, God Bless.
Funny how he changes his whole outlook 7 months later...

Old 03-22-2008, 04:01 PM   #44
Gecko_Den
Quote:

So Denise I dont know where you get youre info that we run a business together, i'm just a chat admin, that is it...

You can all go on accusing me I dont care, i'm not a breeder, im not a seller, so it has no effect on me at all, I just keep a few personal lizards.
Hmmmm..... Back in July 2007 you sang a different tune

Quote:
our website is nothing to do with this, neither is our adoption placements, and no rescue/adoption is resold, a good loving home is found for any animal we are asked to take.

I also don't see what his writing style has to do with this either, I simply started a thread and asked if anyone had any dealings with Adam Irwin, no need for your pompous attitude or site knocking, our website and chatroom does very well.
So, are you "just a chat admin", or are you in business together? Funny how you two played different roles when it was YOU two who were owed money.

Old 03-22-2008, 04:03 PM   #45
retic75
i know them both very well, and rick is the buyer and seller of animals and donna is the admin of a chat, she was not lieing about that

Old 03-22-2008, 04:09 PM   #46
RobbieSAH
I am/was also a part of the UK shipment due in the Summer of 07.
I have been in contact with Rick on a few occasions. He (And Donna for that matter) both promised refunds within the space of a few weeks of intial contact. I have still to see any refund.
Although I'm glad to see Rick has been active on this thread.

I still have e-mails/paypal invoices and a discussion about CITES and Fish and Game permits also.

Old 03-22-2008, 04:09 PM   #47
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Casey and Rick they used my paypal to get money to Ricks bank or the said reptile supplier, I have had that paypal for years, never used it until then for their setup, NOT MINE! Ricks bank was then attached to my paypal account so it could be authorised or whatever they call it, Casey had copies of every transaction I got in my email as to where every cent went. All I was asked to do was take the payments and forward the paypal info to Casey.
Last year the PayPal account belonged to both of them?

Quote:
I don't know what Adam means by unconfirmed shipping address, as our address is on our paypal account and our account is verified through our Bank.
Seems someone has a poor memory...

Old 03-22-2008, 04:53 PM   #48
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieSAH
I am/was also a part of the UK shipment due in the Summer of 07.
I have been in contact with Rick on a few occasions. He (And Donna for that matter) both promised refunds within the space of a few weeks of intial contact. I have still to see any refund.
Although I'm glad to see Rick has been active on this thread.

I still have e-mails/paypal invoices and a discussion about CITES and Fish and Game permits also.
It's only Donna that has replied to this thread, and so far she's been less than honest. So Donna, why don't you and Rick hurry up and pay or ship what's owed?

Old 03-22-2008, 05:32 PM   #49
-BoaFreak
I do believe its the whole money issue. Looks like it will take some time to earn the cash back but that's hard when neither actually have a job. I hate scams like this and it looks like Casey, Denise and Robbie got scammed pretty damn good. Shame on them once for believing a person with no reputation in the reptile society and shame on them twice for thinking they will receive a refund.

On a lighter note...Donna does not want to get in the middle of this whole scam because she knows Rick is in the wrong and she wants to keep a good name for herself. Casey, Denise and Robbie I feel sorry for you but next time go to a reputable breeder next time and save yourself a headache!

Thanks,
Jeff Smith

Old 03-22-2008, 05:40 PM   #50
Ballroom
I Chatted with Rick this evening . He has assured he will be calling me this evening to discuss some resolutions.
he has personally asked for Donna to be left out of this issue and I for one would like to see that also For hopes of some sort of resolution for all involved Rick Himself has said this is his matter to bear not hers.
Lets all hope for a good resolution for all...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!