Bad Guy Handoff Renee Stastka libel - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Have you had a Fauna Classifieds user post false information about you?
Yes 35 20.71%
No 113 66.86%
Unsure 21 12.43%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2011, 03:29 AM   #1
candace313
Thumbs down Handoff Renee Stastka libel

This user appears to be a spammer and I would avoid all transactions with the user "Handoff" name Renee Stastka. The user filled up my visitor board with lies and lies. I am unsure of her intentions, but they seem to be bad intentions. I have never had a transaction with the user, yet have been in contact trying to stop her libel and possible slander. Please be cautious with this user.
I have had many great transactions with FaunaClassifieds users and hope that spammers such as "Handoff" are removed.
The user claims her reptiles were stolen. If this is the case I do feel bad for her. However, you can not point fingers at people that did not have any transactions with you. The user makes is sound as if she doesn't know who took her reptiles in one post then points the finger at me. As stated before I've had no transactions with the user, I never will have a transaction with the user and I advise all others to be cautious.

Thank you
Candace

Old 06-11-2011, 03:43 AM   #2
candace313
I have informed Handoff of this post on her visitor messages it states the following:

I am required to information you of a BOI thread here:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=250771
Please feel free to defend yourself. Also please refrain from name calling and false information.
Thank You

Old 06-11-2011, 03:49 AM   #3
candace313
Handoff profile is visible here:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...#vmessage19688

The user has expressed she does not "need to defend" herself.. yet continues to post on visitor message board.

Old 06-11-2011, 04:24 AM   #4
Handoff
Candace Eve Beach has stolen from me and I am trying to warm other users of her Trechery to deceive others, That's my only defense. That, and she has a warrant for her arrest for a felony with the Santa Rosa Sheriff's Department due to this situation. The following email that she does not like "Cold Things" is something that this site pretty much only offers. She stole my African Fat tail, Albino Leopard Gecko, Legless lizard, Two Uromastyx, and Two Blue Tongue Skinks. I have a witness to these claims if this is not enough. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards,
Renee Stastka
(850)313 1258 (c) ANYTIME

To: OFFICER67@aol.com
Sent: 4/1/2011 2:04:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Re: HWS: Hedgehog Rescue

I can see if my roommate will be home tomorrow. If he is here that would be fine. Just for safety reasons with the HWS we usually aren't supposed to have rescues dropped off or pick them up at a residence. I am located close to Port St. Joe so it would be a bit of a drive probably.
I don't take in any reptiles. My roommate rescues turtles, but other than that we don't have non-furry animals. I may be able to find another rescue that could take them in, but frankly I'm scared of most cold blooded animals so you'd have to schedule something with them also.
I will call around in the morning to see if my rescue connections know a reptile rescue in the area. I can send you an email or give you a call as soon as I know if there is a reptile rescue and if my roommate will be home.
Thank you
Candace E. Beach

Old 06-11-2011, 04:36 AM   #5
candace313
I have never owned a legless lizard nor a blue tongue skink. "Cold Things" is never stated in the email you provide. I do see "I'm scared of most cold blooded animals". This shows there are may be many inflated comments.

So you wanted to drop rescues off?
Are these the rescues you claim are stolen, by me?

Your story doesn't look legitimate Handoff, Renee Stastka.

I have never met you, done business with you and as stated before I never will.

Old 06-11-2011, 04:45 AM   #6
candace313
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=86341

Grow up and quit with you childish post Handoff. You should be a "big girl" and use the BOI instead of visitor messages like you have been advised to do numerous times.

Old 06-11-2011, 08:27 AM   #7
Daidra
I really don't know what is going in but Candace bought 3 geckos from me and she sent the money by money order and I had no problems with her at all, you shouldn't have any problems buying from her or even selling to her.

Old 06-12-2011, 12:30 AM   #8
MaddoxDobes
Candance has bought geckos from me and I never had a problem. She was even nice enough to mail me a shipping box, deli cups and sexing loupe just because. I would buy/sell to her anyday!

Old 06-12-2011, 02:22 AM   #9
the gecko geek
I'm not sure how you can claim something you gave to someone, or tried to give someone, as stolen? I'm not siding with either party just yet, but it appears as though handoff was banned for something. I don't understand how that claim is even legitimate..

Old 06-12-2011, 02:28 AM   #10
Katie.Shinkle
I have no idea what's going on...I do know Handoff was banned for abusing the visitor message system to harass Candace though. Doesn't make since that she wouldn't bring her claims here instead.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!