Bad Guy Handoff Renee Stastka libel - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Have you had a Fauna Classifieds user post false information about you?
Yes 35 20.71%
No 113 66.86%
Unsure 21 12.43%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-20-2011, 11:47 PM   #31
laterob
Handoff - what was the check for? Did it bounce? What was the amount (if you remember)?

Old 06-21-2011, 02:01 AM   #32
InTheJungle
I am Renee's sister. I don't hide behind emails and will gladly give my name: Diane Officer, I live in Florida as well.
This situation has gotten way out of control. So let me explain a few points that this 'Candace' person is leaving out of all of her postings.

First of all, my sister had found out that she was pregnant, her doctor suggested to get rid of her reptiles since she was already classified in a very high risk pregnancy, which she miscarried a week after this transaction.
After advertising on Craigslist, Someone by the name of Kira aka Candace, came to my sisters home (yes, her home where she and my disabled nephew live) and poured out this BS story of how she wanted to buy all of my sisters reptiles, but was waiting for her tax refund to clear her bank, blah blah blah. My sister is far from stupid, however she was stupid enough to take a worthless check from a worthless person. She always gives the benefit of the doubt and helps anyone she possibly can. One of her character flaws!
I went to visit her the weekend the reptiles were picked up and on Monday, we went to the bank together. The tellers looked at each other and made a wierd face. Renee was told that this check wouldn't clear, ever, because the account had been closed for a year. Renee was shaking at this point thinking that she had been ripped off by a con artist, so she called Kira who explained that she was appaulled that the bank would have said such a thing! To make an extremely long story a little shorter, Renee was emailed and called from Kira, her boyfriend and Candace, all from the SAME email address AND phone number. As a matter of fact, her boyfriend said Kira or Candace was killed in a car accident, he would like to bring the reptiles back to my sister because he didn't want to take care of them and she owed Renee the money.

Candace swears that she was taken advantage of by an old roomate that wrote checks of hers, HOWEVER, some of my sisters reptiles CANDACE sold, how convenient!!!
Now, how coincidental is this???
There is currently an active arrest warrant for Candace.
If you (Candace) do not believe me, feel free to stop on by the Sheriffs Department, don't forget to bring bail money.
Someone is stalking my sister at her home, calling her in the middle of the night, and talking some serious crap.
Really? Is all of this BS necessary?

By the way, I am the one that wrote to The Hedgehog rescue. I had 6 of them and was given Candaces email address by my sister, obviously BEFORE she realized she was ripped off. So whatever 'friend' said the emails came from the same computer......is WRONG!

Old 06-21-2011, 02:17 AM   #33
InTheJungle
By the way, I suppose I will look guilty of something too, since I only signed up on this site to send the message above. So I will not be interested in responding to any of the nastygrams that Candace or anyone else normally enjoys writing.
Grow up and be careful who you judge!!!

Old 06-21-2011, 02:21 AM   #34
Katie.Shinkle
Do you have any proof to back up these claims? I'm not trying to be nasty, I just don't want to judge someone of stealing if there is no solid proof she did.

Old 06-21-2011, 02:26 AM   #35
maggie22195
Quote:
Originally Posted by candace313 View Post
Thanks Maggie. I hope it ends soon; It is a migraine.
You're welcome! I bet it does make your head throb, I know if I had to waste my time doing something like this I would be enraged! Good luck to you though!

I have one question though... did you come into contact with ANY of her animals or did you suggest homes or rescues that she could bring them to?

Old 06-21-2011, 02:30 AM   #36
maggie22195
HMMMMMM, why was this "sisters" account just made this month? Fishy, fishy, fishy! There are like 20 red flags that just went up for me! Seems like this handoff chick has lots of buddies or is deciding to make more accounts.

Old 06-21-2011, 02:36 AM   #37
InTheJungle
I would hope that my sister, or anyone else, would not post someones personal information, copy of a check or emails on the internet.
However after reading all of these nasty threads, I sure wish it was me that had that check and phone number etc!
I can totally understand everyone being upset, but it's kinda funny that this person Candace has the same exact phone number AND email as the person who wrote the check, Kira! But claims that she isn't the same person!
My sister doesn't need to make up anything, she has enough to deal with just having a severe miscarriage, and raising my 13 year old DISABLED nephew!!!
Trust me, life is way too short for this kind of game. She is simply trying to warn other people so they don't get ripped off.
As she wrote already, she put it out there, people can take it for what it's worth.
I am the one that begged her to stay off of this site and stop any further conversing with this Candace person. Let the law take whatever measures they need to.
My favorite word........KARMA!

Old 06-21-2011, 02:40 AM   #38
Katie.Shinkle
No, she didn't put it out here. Candace brought it here after she constantly harassed Candace.

If it were the other way around (Candace accusing your sister), we'd want proof from her as well. We can't blindly follow everything everyone says.

Old 06-21-2011, 02:40 AM   #39
maggie22195
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheJungle View Post
I would hope that my sister, or anyone else, would not post someones personal information, copy of a check or emails on the internet.
However after reading all of these nasty threads, I sure wish it was me that had that check and phone number etc!
I can totally understand everyone being upset, but it's kinda funny that this person Candace has the same exact phone number AND email as the person who wrote the check, Kira! But claims that she isn't the same person!
My sister doesn't need to make up anything, she has enough to deal with just having a severe miscarriage, and raising my 13 year old DISABLED nephew!!!
Trust me, life is way too short for this kind of game. She is simply trying to warn other people so they don't get ripped off.
As she wrote already, she put it out there, people can take it for what it's worth.
I am the one that begged her to stay off of this site and stop any further conversing with this Candace person. Let the law take whatever measures they need to.
My favorite word........KARMA!
I didn't know we were having a pitty party, I would have brought balloons. Are you saying that your disabled nephew is an issue? becuase many people juggle kids, work, sports, animals, and being married... so not totally sure why the miscarraige and the DISABLED (lots not forget that) nephew is even being added into the conversation.

Old 06-21-2011, 02:44 AM   #40
InTheJungle
[quote=maggie22195;1303909]HMMMMMM, why was this "sisters" account just made this month? Fishy, fishy, fishy! There are like 20 red flags that just went up for me! Seems like this handoff chick has lots of buddies or is deciding to make more accounts.[/QUOTE

Well, Maggie, feel free to check my website for the pet shop I just sold in New Mexico InTheJungleLLC.com
My son in the Army was killed 3 years ago, and when my oldest son in the USMC came back from his THIRD tour in Afganistan I felt so lucky that he was alive and I was able to hug him that we decided to sell our home and pet shop to move back to florida to be close to my babies. I have three daughters too!
So, that's the whole 'fishy' story!
Give me a break!

These sites are a sickness for people that can't get enough of other peoples business! I'm catching myself reading more and more UGH!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!