Inquiry BallBids.com? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2011, 05:24 PM   #41
SpitZu
Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristensen View Post
If they ship through SYR with the SYR packaging, then there will be some insurance for live delivery through syr.com
Not really. That insurance is for when FedEx doesn't make their 10:30 guarantee and a dead animal is delivered. It's a way for the seller to recoup some of their losses instead of just being SoL (since most reputable breeders will have issued a refund to the buyer).

Also, the insurance is not free and there are specific guidelines that must be adhered to by both parties.

Old 12-07-2011, 07:33 PM   #42
Dbz4246
Well the first auction was supposed to end 30 minutes ago, but when it came down to the wire, bidders were click happy. Then the time jumped up to an hour left? I sat back and watched what would happen, I hit the bid button once. According to the terms of service and reading their claims on here and BP.net, the time was supposed to not go over 15 seconds once the timer hit that time frame. And was just supposed to start with 15 seconds left for every bid? So IDK

Old 12-07-2011, 07:36 PM   #43
Dbz4246
And the bid package they have up did the same thing, except it says there are no bids yet? I think the server couldnt handle that many people chiming in all at once. But I put this on here in case anyone was wondering about what had happened to it.

Old 12-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #44
RichsBallPythons
Anyone Else notice how the site crashed few minutes ago....

Old 12-07-2011, 07:53 PM   #45
Dbz4246
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
Anyone Else notice how the site crashed few minutes ago....
Yup, thought it was just me. But every other site I went to worked like a charm

Old 12-07-2011, 07:59 PM   #46
RichsBallPythons
Now it shot back up to 30 mins when it was at 9 mins.

Something dont add up now.

Old 12-07-2011, 08:03 PM   #47
Durante
I love the coming soon "User Testimonials" with photo's loaded already.

Old 12-07-2011, 08:03 PM   #48
Dbz4246
Quote:
Now it shot back up to 30 mins when it was at 9 mins.

Something dont add up now.
I went on the live support, and he is telling me that the site keeps crashing. I asked if its gonna be fixed and got no response after that.

Old 12-07-2011, 08:05 PM   #49
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbz4246 View Post
I went on the live support, and he is telling me that the site keeps crashing. I asked if its gonna be fixed and got no response after that.
Crashing or not, dont mean keep extending the time to sucker more sales of bids to fatten your pockets more.

Should just end it, refund ALL the money and start over after your upgrade your server package

Old 12-07-2011, 08:08 PM   #50
Dbz4246
Quote:
Crashing or not, dont mean keep extending the time to sucker more sales of bids to fatten your pockets more.

Should just end it, refund ALL the money and start over after your upgrade your server package
Thats exactly what I was thinking

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
arvi, ballbids, zack byers, zack*byers, zbbp