Yellow Adult & Colorful Juvenile Gargoyle Geckos! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 10-13-2013, 01:56 PM   #1
SynergyGeckos
Yellow Adult & Colorful Juvenile Gargoyle Geckos!

I am looking to sell off the vast majority of my collection to focus on other interests for the time being. I am open to reasonable offers, especially on purchases of multiple geckos. Additional photos are available, please ask.

Prices listed do not include shipping. Shipping is done through Ship Your Reptiles unless otherwise requested/agreed upon.

As I live in Arizona, our shipping window is just beginning to open, and it appears that starting next week (10/22) we'll be able to ship with some regularity. I can accept a 25% deposit to hold until shipping can be accomplished and will entertain payment plans if your location will allow shipping over the "winter" months.

Please email with questions, I may not be on the computer much to keep an eye on PM's. - synergygeckos@gmail.com

We've recently moved to a new house and I've yet to locate my scale - if you'd like a weight on someone, please email and I'll hopefully have found it to get you an answer.

Millie - proven female, offspring pictured below. She's a great yellow/brown gecko, VERY friendly as well! $125

Dinky - Proven female, babies show a good deal of yellow at a young age when paired with a yellow male. $150

Esme - Proven female, babies tend to get bright yellow when around 5-6g when paired with a yellow male. Super easy going girl. $150

From my Violet x Elliot pairing, one exceptionally colored baby. Elliot has since passed away, so this pairing was all too short lived. $200

Clutchmate to the above (Violet x Elliot) $150

Violet x Elliot's second clutch - this kid has loads of orange with some red dots popping through. $125

AC3 - Not hatched here, very "crisp" stripes, cream with red that really stands out. $125

Millie x Sokar - two yellow parents. This baby is developing quite a bit of yellow coloration, I just love all of the stripes! $125

Millie x Sokar #2, Loads of yellow coming in and some interesting orange close to the head $125

Scarlet x Elliot - This kiddo gets more and more orange! Had more prevalent red spotting along the spine as a youngster, starting to peek through a bit more again. $150
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!