Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-22-2015, 02:04 PM   #21
KRUGER'S KRITTER
You first

Like I said send me the snake that you said you was going to send that you never did from day one when I never received it you said you was going to send and you still have never sent it send it and I will send you the gun or take back all the snakes except the big girl that you gave me that I had to buy a cage for

Old 10-22-2015, 02:28 PM   #22
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUGER'S KRITTER View Post
Like I said send me the snake that you said you was going to send that you never did from day one when I never received it you said you was going to send and you still have never sent it send it and I will send you the gun or take back all the snakes except the big girl that you gave me that I had to buy a cage for

I am going to cut to the chase.

Is the glock gold plated? Was it used to win something?

You want him to give up way more then the glock is ever worth.

A gen 1 used, is never going to be more then 500 bucks.

You are selling 2 snakes for 500 bucks. You made your money for the glock.

I can wonder down to the local gun shop, pick up a gen 4 19 for 470 right now.

You are demanding more snakes for something that is not worth it.

Old 10-22-2015, 02:38 PM   #23
KRUGER'S KRITTER
No

No I am demanding for him to send me the snake that he was supposed to that we made the original deal on that he knows was the most expensive part of the deal that's why he did not send it no one just does not forget to send the most expensive snake out of the deal and as far as my gun goes I am putting a high price on my guns because of what is going on with the laws and you cannot just walk down to the local gun store and trade a snake for guns so yes I am expecting a lot from my guns

Old 10-22-2015, 02:42 PM   #24
Bronx Boa
Quote:
Originally Posted by CwnAnnwn View Post
I am going to cut to the chase.

Is the glock gold plated? Was it used to win something?

You want him to give up way more then the glock is ever worth.

A gen 1 used, is never going to be more then 500 bucks.

You are selling 2 snakes for 500 bucks. You made your money for the glock.

I can wonder down to the local gun shop, pick up a gen 4 19 for 470 right now.

You are demanding more snakes for something that is not worth it.

Precisely!

Mel...no matter what you say...everyone sees you scammed me.

Make it right!

The BronX BoA

Old 10-22-2015, 02:47 PM   #25
KRUGER'S KRITTER
Ok

I don't know how you are coming up with that not a single person has said that and everybody that I talk to is saying the same about you so

Old 10-22-2015, 02:48 PM   #26
KRUGER'S KRITTER
Take them back

So just take them all back and let's be done with it how about that

Old 10-22-2015, 02:58 PM   #27
Lucille
Quote:
No I am demanding for him to send me the snake that he was supposed to that we made the original deal on that he knows was the most expensive part of the deal that's why he did not send it no one just does not forget to send the most expensive snake out of the deal and as far as my gun goes I am putting a high price on my guns because of what is going on with the laws and you cannot just walk down to the local gun store and trade a snake for guns so yes I am expecting a lot from my guns
I agree. No matter how much the snakes are worth, these two men made an agreement between them, it is not up to us to remake that agreement. 'Forgetting' to put in one boa is not acceptable.

Quote:
So just take them all back and let's be done with it how about that
Are any of them sold? If not, and Alex can get snakes where he lives now, that is an honest solution.
There were mistakes on both sides. Why don't you both split the shipping.

Old 10-22-2015, 03:12 PM   #28
KRUGER'S KRITTER
Yes

All snakes are here I just started trying to sell them because he told me to keep them so I started to try to sell them as soon as I knew that there was a problem I pulled them that's why the ads are off. As far as shipping snakes back that does not fall in my hands and I do not see what I have done wrong

Old 10-22-2015, 03:15 PM   #29
Lucille
Quote:
All snakes are here I just started trying to sell them because he told me to keep them so I started to try to sell them as soon as I knew that there was a problem I pulled them that's why the ads are off. As far as shipping snakes back that does not fall in my hands and I do not see what I have done wrong
What I see that was done wrong is that you put the snakes up for sale without making an agreement.
Letting this fester doesn't do anything for the reputations of either of you. Half the shipping is not a fortune, just do it and clear the air and be done with this.

Old 10-22-2015, 03:26 PM   #30
KRUGER'S KRITTER
They was gave to me

Like I said I only started selling them when he gave them to me and said it was done when I knew there was a problem I pulled them and as far as the ad goes it has already hurt both of us the damage is already done there is no way to undo it he has already hurt both of us

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger