For Sale Ridge and Valley Reptiles - Current Availability - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 10-18-2015, 10:53 AM   #1
sciteacher
Ridge and Valley Reptiles - Current Availability

Ridge and Valley Reptiles - Current Availability

Time to trim the collection just a bit to make some room. Some are unpaired “extras”. Some are this years / last years hatchlings, and some are just species I’ve worked with successfully for a few years and am ready to let go to make room for some new challenges. Shipping within the U.S. is available for an additional charge, although my shipping window will be closing before long due to colder weather, so these prices will only be available for the next couple of weeks. PM me with questions. Photos can be taken for those seriously interested. Trades considered only for rare and unusual gecko species.

1.1 Underwoodisaurus milii - Adult, well proven pair. ($300) - SOLD
1.1 Underwoodisaurus milii - Nearly ready to breed. ($300) - SOLD
2.0.1 Nephrurus wheeleri - Proven male ($100) Nearly RTB male ($100) unsexed ($125)
1.1 Paroedura stumpfii - Ready to breed ($200) - SOLD
2.0 Paroedura stumpfii - 1 year old ($75 each) - SOLD
3.0 Pachydactylus rugosus - ½ - ¾ grown. These were one of my “holy grail” geckos, and I’m so happy to be producing these. I love these spiky guys! I just hatched too many males. ($150 each) I would also trade for unrelated males, or would trade 2 of my males for a female.
0.1 Pachydactylus rangei - Pet / Display animal only. These are such cool and unique looking geckos, but this one has a kink in its spine which doesn’t seem to affect the gecko’s behavior, but I certainly wouldn’t use it for breeding ($50)
1.0 Ptychozoon kuhli - 1 year old. Captive bred! Cool and unique, and none of the problems associated with the mite ridden wild caughts usually offered. ($100)
0.0.1 Coleonyx elegans - A few weeks old ($150)
0.0.2 Homonota fasciata - Fresh hatchling. Rare in the hobby. ($100)
0.0.5 Correlophus sarasinorum - Normal coloration from speckled parents. 3 of these are probably old enough to be sexable. I just haven’t taken the time to check them yet. Once sexed, I will price them appropriately based on sex (generally I sell males for $100 and females for $150). If someone wants to grab the unsexed group of 5, I would let the group go for $400 (which is less than I’d ask if they were all males and being sold individually)
0.0.3 Haemodracon trachyrhinus - These are some of the rarest of the rare in the hobby. I’ve finally produced enough that I would consider letting some go. I would prefer to trade for something equally rare and unusual, rather than selling outright.

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-28-2015, 02:57 AM   #2
ColdBloodz
Interested in the Rangei, send pictures to aaacosta88@gmail.com

Old 11-18-2015, 10:56 PM   #3
SerpentSteve
Do you still have the proven underwoodisaurus?

Old 11-19-2015, 04:27 PM   #4
sciteacher
Both pairs of U. milii are sold, as are the P. stumpfii. I have edited the ad to reflect this. It is unlikely that I will be able to ship anything out now until spring, and theses prices may no longer be in effect at that time.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!