Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 36 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-30-2016, 09:54 PM   #351
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Michael,
Nothing will be done, if anything goes wrong.

Last year 2015, I purchased 2.3 Ctenosaura bakeri from Ty, he guaranteed me 2 males & 3 females, in addition I had to pay a premium price for the females, $200 more ea. 9 months went by, low and behold 5 MALES, all turning a pretty blue, and all have hemipenes.

I called Ty, he said I used my best guess, I told him I didn't pay him $200 more ea. for 3 females, for him to guess. Here I am months later, with nothing done.

That's the reason my friendship with Ty, is no longer, and will NEVER be again.

That's what he'll do if anything goes wrong.

There you have it folks, that's why..

Hope that helps....

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
Sorry to hear that Lynn, but it is just another nail in his coffin and information that I feel was best shared here and I thank you for that.
Good transactions are easy to deal with,but it is when the bad ones appear that people in this hobby are truly measured.
And it seems Mr Parks is coming up way short......

Old 12-30-2016, 10:10 PM   #352
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Good transactions are easy to deal with,but it is when the bad ones appear that people in this hobby are truly measured.
It's been said many, many times before, and it still holds true.

If Ty Park is willing to do a FRIENDlike that...damn! Much like the situation outlined by the OP, Lynn's experience definitely doesn't paint a pretty picture for the likelihood that Ty will choose to make things right when he wrongs someone with whom he has no previous relationship. Hopefully, the Fakebook posse reads that and realizes that no one's really safe.

Old 12-31-2016, 12:44 AM   #353
LizardGuy123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
It's been said many, many times before, and it still holds true.

If Ty Park is willing to do a FRIENDlike that...damn! Much like the situation outlined by the OP, Lynn's experience definitely doesn't paint a pretty picture for the likelihood that Ty will choose to make things right when he wrongs someone with whom he has no previous relationship. Hopefully, the Fakebook posse reads that and realizes that no one's really safe.
oh but that's where you're wrong my friend...lol Facebook posse has no shame! anything from getting blacklisted by the Almighty Reptile god Ty Park....

Old 12-31-2016, 01:04 AM   #354
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardGuy123 View Post
oh but that's where you're wrong my friend...lol Facebook posse has no shame! anything from getting blacklisted by the Almighty Reptile god Ty Park....

sorry i had to lol at this one ........
carry on...

Old 12-31-2016, 01:23 AM   #355
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiccups49 View Post
Anyone find it interesting that Ty is on yet another vacation? Even though he is unable to travel for court? He mentions his staff taking care of the animals in a recent FB post.

ty told the courts that he couldnt go to the nov 8th hearig because ehe da==said he coolant love the farm.... they give him a continuance. but he was vacationing 3 diff times during this time.
we know he isn't honest so it didn't surprise me much but this whole thing is sad snd for own to not even respond to my letter????

Old 12-31-2016, 11:19 AM   #356
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
this whole thing is sad
It is sad. No one should have to go through what you've been through. And on top of everything you are ill, and you are in the middle of moving.
I hope you feel better soon, I hope this raffle issue is resolved to your satisfaction, and I hope next year is a wonderful year for you.

Old 12-31-2016, 11:32 AM   #357
Robert Walker
A couple of thoughts as this thread finds itself 36 pages deep now.

1. The Board of Inquiry:
"I spent all day, and that screw wouldn't come out, stupid hammer!"

The BOI is a tool, and like any tool, when used correctly and how it was intended can be a very powerful device. When used incorrectly or abused it is easy for outsiders and even participants (new & seasoned) to label the tool as defective or faulty. Rather than place blame at the feet of the individuals who incorrectly use it, often times the easier comeback is to dismiss the tool as "useless or a joke" instead. The BOI serves an incredible and invaluable function when used properly. I would hope that if individuals have issues and concerns with comments left on the BOI that they are mentally capable to distinguish and separate between the actual BOI and some of those who simply participate on the BOI.

2. Antagonism Towards one Another:
"Even if everyone is doing it, wrong is never right"

You: "scumbag, POS, lair, troll, a**...lol", etc. Want to be taken seriously, professionally, then learn to express yourself as such. Did someone take a jab at you? Take the higher ground, you are not obligated to sling mud in the trenches with them. Did that person's opinion differ from yours? That is okay, and doesn't constitute your need to pronounce a declaration of war. As is, in most cases, where a BOI thread revolves around a "disagreement", there are two sides to a story. It is okay to hear both sides, points and counterpoints without feeling the need to unleash personal assaults upon one another. A landslide attack from the majority doesn't mean that truth still can't be found from the minority. If we want the BOI to function as intended, we should welcome both sides, as the actual truth may lay in the middle of both. An ounce of respect, the higher ground, an extended hand can make a mile of difference... I hope we can try a little harder to be a little better, a little kinder moving forward.

As a side note, infractions are in fact passed out here. Though invisible to the others, rest assured that a blind eye is not turned by the staff. Thank you.

Old 12-31-2016, 12:06 PM   #358
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
If we want the BOI to function as intended, we should welcome both sides, as the actual truth may lay in the middle of both. An ounce of respect, the higher ground, an extended hand can make a mile of difference... I hope we can try a little harder to be a little better, a little kinder moving forward.

Well said.

Old 12-31-2016, 12:07 PM   #359
thomas davis
wow

just pathetic either send her an albino tegu or 3K simple.
how can anyone defend ty park its disgusting for a millionaire or anyone to act this way, she laid out 400bux and won! do the right thing ty geeeez
,,,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 12-31-2016, 02:39 PM   #360
Casey Hulse
"As is, in most cases, where a BOI thread revolves around a "disagreement", there are two sides to a story. It is okay to hear both sides, points and counterpoints without feeling the need to unleash personal assaults upon one another. A landslide attack from the majority doesn't mean that truth still can't be found from the minority. If we want the BOI to function as intended, we should welcome both sides, as the actual truth may lay in the middle of both. An ounce of respect, the higher ground, an extended hand can make a mile of difference... I hope we can try a little harder to be a little better, a little kinder moving forward."
Very Well said!!
Happy New Year All!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu