Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 47 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-04-2017, 05:55 AM   #461
juliasara
From what I can find he died 4 years ago but in 2007 his status with the bar association was suspended for doing shady real estate deals with someone who was suspended. I found the court documents but it's 35 pages and not really relevant so I won't post them. From what I understand ty made his money buying and selling real estate.

Old 01-04-2017, 06:58 AM   #462
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post

That IP address actually resolves to Ecuador, Guayas, Playas.
Playas is very near the Seminario Park in Guayaquil, a famous iguana park. Several mentions have been made of Ty's frequent vacations, could he have been visiting there?

Old 01-04-2017, 03:42 PM   #463
hiccups49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
The alleged attorney's phone number is a Florida number. However, I could not find Gabe (Gabriel) Martinez in the Florida Bar.
Should anyone care to, is there someone else who can double check the existence (or non-existence) of an attorney, in Florida, by the name of Gabriel (Gabe) Martinez?

Gabe Martinez and Gabe Skaff (Lizard101). What a funny coincidence of names.

~~~~
I just called that number listed as the attorney's number. A VM picked up the line.. And it was a man that sounded JUST like Ty Parks on the VM. Weird indeed.

Old 01-04-2017, 04:01 PM   #464
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard101 View Post
Your comments are very strong, and you should have factual proof of your allegations against Mr. Park. If you have a case pending in court, it is the judge, not you, who has the ultimate decision in the matter. Mr. Park is a well respected person in the United States, He donates thousands of dollars to organizations that take care of iguanas and lizards. He runs a non-profit organization, so raffle is legal. making false accusations against any person publicly is a crime. If he finds out about your postings on this site, he has all the right under the law to suit you. You shouldn't be using this site for insulting people publicly. For you people, making adverse comments against Mr. Park, without knowing the other side of the story is wrong.

Interestingly, this registration has the pm and email function. I sent the following email to Gabe/Lizard101:

I'm continuing to send links to government entities in Florida, Arizona, and California, I started doing this a week ago. Tomorrow I plan to start sending links to this thread to newspapers in those states.
I believe Michelle should have received her advertised prize.
I plan to see how many people agree with me.

Old 01-04-2017, 04:11 PM   #465
Sugarhedgie
I wrote a letter to the IRCF asking for my prize.
Here is the letter that the IRCF responded with this and a $400 check

I feel cheated, lied to , deceived and i do not believe that this is an appropriate solution to this whole fiasco.
Although I don't know who is on the hook for this
The IRCF received $14,510 from this raffle.
And they (ty and them think it's ok to reimburse me for the raffle tickets purchaced when I was promised either an albino tegu OR $3,000. I'm sorry but it just doesn't sit right with me so.....,
I'm just gonna leave this here.

Old 01-04-2017, 04:13 PM   #466
hiccups49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
I wrote a letter to the IRCF asking for my prize.
Here is the letter that the IRCF responded with this and a $400 check

I feel cheated, lied to , deceived and i do not believe that this is an appropriate solution to this whole fiasco.
Although I don't know who is on the hook for this
The IRCF received $14,510 from this raffle.
And they (ty and them think it's ok to reimburse me for the raffle tickets purchaced when I was promised either an albino tegu OR $3,000. I'm sorry but it just doesn't sit right with me so.....,
I'm just gonna leave this here.
They sent you a check for $400? I am no lawyer but I believe if you cash it you are accepting it as IS. It's a settlement. Did I read it wrong?

Old 01-04-2017, 04:19 PM   #467
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiccups49 View Post
They sent you a check for $400? I am no lawyer but I believe if you cash it you are accepting it as IS. It's a settlement. Did I read it wrong?
Amanda, I (in a pm) and everyone else already told her not to cash it.

Old 01-04-2017, 04:20 PM   #468
hiccups49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Amanda, I (in a pm) and everyone else already told her not to cash it.
Thanks Lucille.

Old 01-04-2017, 04:25 PM   #469
Sugarhedgie
Here is their letter to me
Attached Images

Old 01-04-2017, 04:28 PM   #470
Alexandersalamander
I feel that the costs and ordeals involved in actually receiving either the $3,000 or the tegu may be too much. At this point, it might be wise just to take the $400 and leave the issue in the past. Ty is clearly in the wrong, and this thread has certainly exposed his true character, but maybe settling on getting your money back is easier, and less time consuming and stressful. Just my $0.02

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu